**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I just got on but it’s still having the same issue.

As the title says, the fights still never end.

Comments

• Beavis_936Beavis_936 Posts: 32
    Same here. On iOS
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    Same here. iOS, also.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Same here ios and Android both
  • Beavis_936Beavis_936 Posts: 32
    @Kabam Miike you need to take it back down.
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    Also my arena keeps resetting
  • シャドウシャドウ Posts: 30
    edited November 2019
    https://youtu.be/ybcxYf4uDKc

Here you go: Video proof as of 10 AM Singapore time November 9. Hours AFTER your emergency maintenance, and AFTER the 1 MB patch fix that didn't do anything.

Pardon the poor video quality, i don't have any fancy capture software, so i made due with a tissue box and some small boxes to stand my phone camera up the way it did.

- no victory score screen
    - 50% Health deduction AFTER the WIN.

I'm guessing after the fix, this entails no roll-back or compensation to players for use of resources. Because heaven forbid you guys make up for something that is clearly not the players fault.
  • ERockHDERockHD Posts: 54
    PixyDust said:

Arenas are still jacked as well - finish a fight, then the “can’t connect” wifi symbol pops up on bottom right corner... then screen saver loading screen pops up with an error that says “lost connection... could not find PVP data to match this fight”...

Same thing just happened to me and lost my arena streak! Glad they brought the game back up
  • Just logged on today and I can't complete one arena fight, well I can, but It never registers, it just hangs for a few minutes and then says

"LOST CONNECTION
    Could not find PVP data to match this fight.

RECONNECT"