**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Now the game is live again... What's up for AQs ??

Hello Kabam,

I've been active on the thread "let's chat" during the maintenance and I followed the subject.
But now the game is back*ish*, what do we do with AQs ?

- Do we launch our usual schedule ?
- In Europe, it's 3:40AM, nearly everybody in my alliance is sleeping, we're trying 665 but if we can't finish because of the delay, will we get a compensation ?
- Will you take in consideration the fact that we're not running 5 fully days of AQs ?
- What about ranking and milestones ? Will a full map7 alliance will get the same compensation as a full map6 alliance ?
- Are we forced to launch an AQ today ? All the officers are asleep...
- Will you postpone the end of this AQ session ?

My questions are about the AQ but I'm sure a lot of people will have much more for arenas, EQ, AW, HQ, ...

Thanks for keeping us updated ;)

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,218 ★★★★★
    They’ve changed timers to 30 mins.

There’ll probably be some form of compensation as well. Based on past experience, it’s likely the exploration crystals based on what the alliance ran yesterday, plus refund of map costs and some pots since some fights likely timed/bugged out.
  • The game is live, but that doesn't mean the issues are resolved. Our core focus is getting the gameplay back to how it should work, and then can focus on knock-on issues. We are not ignoring these situations, but have to prioritize. We will work to make these situations right for you as soon as we can.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★

The game is live, but that doesn't mean the issues are resolved. Our core focus is getting the gameplay back to how it should work, and then can focus on knock-on issues. We are not ignoring these situations, but have to prioritize. We will work to make these situations right for you as soon as we can.

Doing right would have been to cancel AQ for the week since you can’t do it by day apparently. Now you have everyone that plays this game trying to come up with a game plan to figure out how to finish AQ. 30 minute timers are useless if we’re stuck behind linked nodes. Hell there are some allies that can’t even start aq because their officers are asleep.

How is the simplest solution not being taken into consideration.
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Okay thanks, I hope to hear some good news from you very soon !
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    @Greywarden believe me bro, I'm really upset...
    But I'm trying to move forward now, I know they have a lot to fix.
    It's true, they have to prioritize, but at least @Kabam Miike read my post and take few seconds to answer it...

I really hope we'll be soon able to play as we used to do for the last 5 years and that everybody will receive what they deserve for this.

I suggested the same things that you did : cancel this AQ and begin day 2 at a reasonnable time for everybody ONLY when the gamplay is fixed...

BTW, some of us in France have waited until the fix is live, which means approx. 3-4AM.
    I hope the compensation will take in consideration this point.

But for now, we don't even know what to do...

(I'm still sorry if my English is bad and i'm not using a translator :wink: )
  • Mellie_MelMellie_Mel Posts: 74
    I’ve found the game unplayable. Even AQ. I’m a veteran map 7 player and I’m itemed out in section 1. The AI is bizarre, the lag is intense and my normal strategy completely failed. My BG will certainly not finish this round. I feel ashamed that I let us down paired with shame that maybe Kabam let me down. Sadly, I know I should’ve waited a bit to start AQ to get the all clear, but wanting to help get the BG rolling was important. Today was not a good day. I’m putting the game down until tomorrow and until this mess is figured out!
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    xNig said:

They’ve changed timers to 30 mins.

There’ll probably be some form of compensation as well. Based on past experience, it’s likely the exploration crystals based on what the alliance ran yesterday, plus refund of map costs and some pots since some fights likely timed/bugged out.

30 minute timers don't do squat to get the proper time frame back. We're casual. We do map 2 so we can have a life and don't have full groups. Not making my guys babysit the game at odd hours now and ruin their weekend. Pretty much told them I don't care about finishing the rest of this AQ. Do what you want and don't change $h1t because of their ineptness. Not worth it.

Were normally done by morning (eastern time) so the rest of the day is free. I'm not done by morning, oh well.

So I expect some decent compensation after four+ years of this tired kr@p. Should get full rewards based on our previous performance regardless of what we do for the rest of this AQ and some bonus for the major inconvenience to boot.
  • Arko90Arko90 Posts: 5
    "Kabam Miike">The game is live, but that doesn't mean the issues are resolved. Our core focus is getting the gameplay back to how it should work, and then can focus on knock-on issues. We are not ignoring these situations, but have to prioritize. We will work to make these situations right for you as soon as we can.

Some more issues to consider Miike:
    1. Can't seem to be able to claim any rewards.
    2. Still having issues with repeated fights in story and quest mode
    3. Pvp having issues
    4. Having connection issues in between fights

Y dont you guys take it down completely n resolve it?