**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Capt. America IW bug?

HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
I use Capt Beardo to fight Annihilus in Epic Fantastic but he can't nullify unstopable ability of Anni? Is it a bug or just Node buff?

Comments

• DankPlutoDankPluto Posts: 137
    I think it is just anbihulus cuz that happens to me whenever I fight him
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Part of the problem is that he only becomes Unstoppable when you dash back, so you'll have a very tiny window to then punch him and remove it.

Secondly, if you succeed in doing that, Annihilus's Cosmic Control Rod protects him from Nullify. You'll fail to Nullify the Unstoppable; and instead either (a) fail to remove the Cosmic Control Rod because CAIW can only Nullify Unstoppable or (b) succeed in removing the Cosmic Control Rod; and trigger "Its Miine!" giving him a massive Fury Boost (whilst he's still Unstoppable).

As another option, She-Hulk or Spidergwen should work against his Unstoppable. But if you've got him at a competitive rank, Kingpin is the absolute best counter there is for Annihilus.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★

Part of the problem is that he only becomes Unstoppable when you dash back, so you'll have a very tiny window to then punch him and remove it.

Secondly, if you succeed in doing that, Annihilus's Cosmic Control Rod protects him from Nullify. You'll fail to Nullify the Unstoppable; and instead either (a) fail to remove the Cosmic Control Rod because CAIW can only Nullify Unstoppable or (b) succeed in removing the Cosmic Control Rod; and trigger "Its Miine!" giving him a massive Fury Boost (whilst he's still Unstoppable).

As another option, She-Hulk or Spidergwen should work against his Unstoppable. But if you've got him at a competitive rank, Kingpin is the absolute best counter there is for Annihilus.

That’s interesting. Kingpin might be useful because of his rage potency? but I’m using taskmaster. after a few debuffs he’s becoming immune to debuffs and he won’t trigger unstoppable because there are no stifle/OS active on me.