**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam... How about a new Thor with storm breaker?

What say?

Comments

• heirDEZheirDEZ Posts: 132 ★★
    They can’t even fix or run the game properly.. we appreciate the hope you have .. I had it once as well but the writing is clear on the wall
  • Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    heirDEZ said:

They can’t even fix or run the game properly.. we appreciate the hope you have .. I had it once as well but the writing is clear on the wall

Right👍
  • Remy88LebeauRemy88Lebeau Posts: 19
    Soooo Beta Ray Bill then?
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    today isn't the day to ask for this or GHOST RIDER INCINERATE IMMUNE, there are other problems right now
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    No thanks
  • Arko90Arko90 Posts: 5
    Just trying to take ppls mind off the issue I guess... Not trying to pile on
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    I’d like a stormbreaker Thor
    But there are Plenty of characters to add before they add a 4th Thor

Like a second black widow or a first Jessica Jones
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320

today isn't the day to ask for this or GHOST RIDER INCINERATE IMMUNE, there are other problems right now

Everyday is a good day to ask for the character who’s made of bone studded leather and fire to be incinerate immune.

• Hey guys, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share any new Champion suggestions you have in our Character Wishlist Thread. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.