**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When is the AQ bugs getting fixed

There has been bugs since the 12.0 update in AQ with the dash back . This has caused me and countless others to have to buy revives and heals or just take the loss . This is not fair for anyone playing this game . We have brought this up with you guys multiple times and every update since 12.0 . Are you guys just enjoying taking everyone's money ? I mean ever with the AW defender kill count hasn't been addressed . With these two bugs and the horrible deals you guys been putting out really just makes it seem like it's all about money and not about improving the game play . If anyone feels the same please post here as well because this is just horrible !

Comments

• Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    what's the point to cry about this again if the patch is coming tomorrow?
  • SomethingsomeSomethingsome Posts: 176
    Stop buying potions and revives. Your spending incentivises them to drag their feet on fixing the issue: they're still collecting your money while you bang your head on a wall because of a broken product, and will continue to do so as long as they have no penalty for how they've chosen to operate. Play it like older games where you didn't have all this stuff to spend with to keep playing and you'll become a better player AND realize that this game is no longer good. They need to stop pushing out new content and fix what they already have, otherwise you're telling them everything's fine because you keep putting money in their pockets. It's a shame, this used to be a good game, now it's just broken.
  • deeCaydeeCay Posts: 3
    Fel_95 wrote: »
    what's the point to cry about this again if the patch is coming tomorrow?

Who's to say that it will be fixed in tomorrow's patch? There's been plenty of patches since 12.0 , has any of them fixed this issue. So yeah I am going to keep pushing this until they fix it