**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

So this vs. bug has lasted about 10 hours...

Fundamentally, there is no game. I won a east fight against storm with ghost. Glitch network error. I lost it. Next, I won a fight against Magneto with Hood. Surprise. Glitch, network error. I lost. Now my streak is gone, and I lose fights I clearly win, making this game unplayable during a timed arena. Now what? I can't play the arena for hours. This might run a full 24 hours or more, I mean we're basically halfway there. What's the cause? Dishonest people using bots and the bots bugged out the game? What stinks is: not knowing what did it, when the game will be fixed, and if it will be enough time to complete the arena. Listen, I'm not complaining, trust me. I'm patient. I just want information. For instance: the cable goes out, I call the company and they explain there is a temporary outage due to a shorted junction box, should be back up in one hour. See? That's an explanation with an ETIC. That's all I want: what happened and when will it be FULLY operational.

Comments

• Options
    Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152

• Options

Yes. That's exactly what I've gotten. Lol.
  • Options
    Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    If this doesn't get fixed in time, i need all milestones rewards and ranked rewards( not the top ranked, only top 10% rewards)
  • Options
    XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    I am receiving the same error … hopefully they can fix it soon.
  • Options
    Gr8CornholioGr8Cornholio Posts: 87

These seem to be going to waste
  • Options
    Gr8CornholioGr8Cornholio Posts: 87
    Aahhhaaahahahahaha Kabam removes posts with any suggestion of quitting.

Fix the game so I can feed the addiction ffs.
  • Options
    These network disconnections after a fight have been going on for months but it's the first time it has caused the data not to refresh. Fixing the network crashes will probably fix half the bugs we're having
  • Options
    Every arena fight for me since the (perfectly timed) maintenance, great fix guys, kudos!