**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Missed aw matchmaking due to emergency fix?

2»

Comments

• Same problem for us!!
  • No-one from our alliance was able to log in and enlist, so naturally we missed this war too. Pretty ridiculous, as I believe we'll now drop down a level.
  • nebunebu Posts: 20
    170k points is reasonable as thats about 20k more than what a losing alliance would get and about 20k less than a winning alliance. I lose more than that, but would settle for 170k!

• IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    Actually many alliances were already enlisted and removed. But I love the community support. Those not affected are quick to say it’s the officers fault. Smh.
    megamang said:

You can enlist for the next war during war. I'd place the blame partially on the server crash, but also your officers.

Belfigor2 said:

kabam cant help the ones who failed to join AW in time without PUNISHING those that enlisted in time

The only difference is that most have enlisted in time, I do it as soon as the 4h matchmakig period is over or morning if I fall asleep, the game is the reawon we got thrown out of enlistment!!!
  • My Alliance was enlisted before the bug and when the bug was finally fixed my Alliance was not enlisted and forced us to miss upcoming war.

They cannot just let the current allys in war use items and have champions in AW attack and defence plus our time to compete and give everyone else free points, should cancel for ALL otherwise tuff on the ones who cannot compete as free points and potions would be hard on the allys competing as well!

And it is fair for participating alliaces to get season points that put them far ahead of the alliances that were not allowed to participate, probably you got to participate and feel good about moving up in season tier, surely youd say different if you got affected by the bug!!!
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    We were unenlisted during the bug/by the bug, as well. I'm curious as to know how this is going to be fixed, @Kabam Miike.
  • sberg23sberg23 Posts: 5
    I can tell you guys from experience last season. We manually de-enlisted a War towards the very end of season to add a member and then re-enlisted... but too late as Kabam glitched and wouldn't let us play that War. Even after a ton of email communications during the Matchmaking phase Kabam determined there was nothing they could do. How they couldn't manually add us to the pool of Matchups I have no idea. We dropped like an absolute rock in the standings out of Plat 4. Only by a huge rally at the end did we finish like #498 in Plat 4.

Never trust Kabam's servers to remain operational. Stay enlisted. Better to play War a man down and get the Loser rewards than none at all. We're talking 600K+ lost points for no War. And that's exactly what is happening to us now, and it's going to be painful (for the record we were fully enlisted and then became suddenly de-enlisted from the crash).

Cancel this War completely and extend the season to make up for the volume of remaining wars/points.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    Yes, and I don’t know why Kabam didn’t just stop the matchmaking altogether. Many alliances will be disadvantaged, and lucky break for those who made it in. Really annoying.