**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Glitch still not fixed

About 6 hours since this glitch has been going on and I see people still getting the rewards... you can't punish people for Kabam's screw up, but cmon... Throw us a bone here. First the massive screw up during AQ last night which cost me half health on 2 champs (no compensation) and now this

Comments

• Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    I know someone who has pulled 6 5* and 14 4* at this point and he's still going lol. You guys are going to get banned
  • Options
    Drummer829Drummer829 Posts: 105
    I know someone who has pulled 6 5* and 14 4* at this point and he's still going lol. You guys are going to get banned

Can't ban people for kabam's mistake. It's ridiculous that they've let it go this long though.
  • Options
    CallMeNastiiiCallMeNastiii Posts: 3
    You just have to redo the event and get rewards for first completion?
  • Options

I'm not totally sure as it never worked for me but very MANY others it sure is. I've seen people with 30+ T4b in their stash now lol
  • Options
    Drummer829Drummer829 Posts: 105

I'm guessing it started last night with all of the crashing. An alliance member 100% heroic last night and then played master this morning and noticed it
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I doubt anyone is going to get banned for it, and they shouldn't for whatever reason they bugged out the game and haven't fixed the exploitprobably dealing with last night's meltdown
  • Options
    Drummer829 wrote: »

I'm guessing it started last night with all of the crashing. An alliance member 100% heroic last night and then played master this morning and noticed it

That story is what I've been hearing too
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    The ones who are getting hurt are the ones who are taking advantage of this bug ...
    They will not keep the extra items
  • Options
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    The ones who are getting hurt are the ones who are taking advantage of this bug ...
    They will not keep the extra items

Considering what I've seen, definitely. I just saw a screenshot of someone with t2a in OVERFLOW. Like more than what you can get from LoL
  • Options
    Oh cry me a river. Just get over it. Either they'll keep rewards or they won't; stop being childish and worry about yourself.
  • Options
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Will be funny when all the rewards are gone and forum fills with Kabam stole my Odin worth of energy refills I used trying to cheat the system

Yep lol definitely the next step. It's going to be tough for them to fix this because they have let it go for so long
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Really shoulda just shut it down at this point and got it fixed or disabled event Quest until they could fix. Now there's going to be complaints either way.
  • Options
    NitoNito Posts: 70
    edited August 2017
    Drummer829 wrote: »

Can't ban people for kabam's mistake. It's ridiculous that they've let it go this long though.

Actually, they can. People doing this arent stupid. They know they are exploiting a glitch to gain a huge advantage over other players. This exact thing is listed in the Terms of Service, and purposely exploiting an avoidable glitch CAN get you banned, EVEN IF it's Kabam's mistake. Doing it once and noticing it's a glitch isn't bannable, but if you keep doing it, Kabam can easily tell and these people will be banned.
  • Options
    ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    All they have to do is see multiple keys and they know