**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected Arena Crystal bugged

I just opened 100 of these and this only yielded 2500 SA points for me. I did read it correctly that these were supposed to yield 5x the points as the normal, right?gfkic8hf4mxy.png
j0t9knkx1xup.png

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    Mabye not in the SA event. Only you wil giv 5* more. And you wil need to paid 5* more
  • AndyB1985AndyB1985 Posts: 41
    I just located the official announcement from Kabam Miike. It sure seems like they are bugged. zbg3i5hxommf.png
  • Monkey17288Monkey17288 Posts: 99
    This is one time you don't want to be in the Grandmaster favor. Those crystals are a joke and I will not be opening anymore of them. They do NOT contain 5* as much. Maybe they have a chance to be 5* as much but you can still get eh same reward from the normal crystal as this one. I wish they would have been more clear on this before I used 400k of bc on them to get 225 units and 960k of gold. It's sad but not unexpected at this stage.

I would love to hear from the dev team their thinking on this one.
  • AndyB1985AndyB1985 Posts: 41
    I sent a ticket in on the matter and apparently these crystals have not yet been added to the calculator for SA. A huge and annoying oversight in my opinion.

Oh well, the crystals are garbage anyway. I would not recommend spending your battlechips on them.