**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guys please suggest the skills needed to be mastered for all quests between 5.1.3 to 5.2.6

Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
I have completed 5.1.3 but the quest with venom as boss is too aggressive plzz suggest easiest ways to complete those

Comments

• Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    edited November 2019
    Plzz help me guys I have 5 times quitted that quest because two times i faced quake and one time vemon itself killed me even after using team revives
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    What is the node on Venom again? I always forget
  • nebunebu Posts: 20
    Parth2204 said:

I have completed 5.1.3 but the quest with venom as boss is too aggressive plzz suggest easiest ways to complete those

Practice fast fights, to much dexing and playing safe will kill you on it's own. I'd say it's the degenaration that gives you a headache, but the 125% life steal compensates towards it. If you're stuck at 5.1.4 then 5.1.6 will put you to a halt. For Venom recomended champs would be Doctor Voodoo and sp1 or Magik and sp2.
    edited November 2019
    You can check my top champs list@ Best champs for act5
  • nebunebu Posts: 20
    Find me on line if you have it, line id nanogaming
    I have added you myself Steven there
  • smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    For me key skill set was Parry and Dex, use champs that have quick strikes and strong heavies, Bane was probably the most difficult back in the days but the new champs in the last 2 years seem to be able to handle that.

https://www.mcoc-guide.com/category/maps-paths-contest-of-champions/

some path suggestions that can get you a once through...goo luck