**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Save Units for Dec Offer or Suicide Mastery?

I‘ll got about 4k units. Should I save them for dec offer or go for suicide mastery? Got the right champs for it (dupe omega, corvus, ghost ...)

Save Units for Dec Offer or Suicide Mastery? 31 votes

Save The Units
45%
thetaman23RazorDevilFallencircusspiderknight616Wicket329Bruinsfan8510AleorRysegp87NimorEbony_NawPlinkoMatty_IceJJBoy19 14 votes
Go for Suicide Mastery
54%
SpeedbumpBpn88855HENRIQUE_FORTEAhitlawCupidAknylmzL79GRougeknight87LoctiteSuperGlueSprossTheBossEtjamaGraydroxMobileGamerGiganteaArsozChewie420Prismane1269 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    HubraumHubraum Posts: 18
    Lvernon15 said:

Save them for cyber Monday, if the offers aren’t up to much then go for suicides

patient is not my best attitude xD. but sure you‘re right. that‘d be the most reasonable option ^^
  • Options
    SprossTheBossSprossTheBoss Posts: 80
    edited November 2019
    Go for Suicide Mastery
    I have 6* Corvus and 5* r4 Omega and recently maxed out Double Edge only (still saving for Liquid Courage). Gotta say I love it for both of them...I have max Willpower and 1 point in Coagulate as well to fully reduce bleed damage for Omega. It's amazing being able to heal up to full every path of Quest or AW, and the extra damage is definitely noticeable. I think if you have those champs you owe it to yourself to at least unlock suicides to try it out and at least have the option even if you don't keep them on at all times.
  • Options
    HubraumHubraum Posts: 18
    i couldnt wait. went for suicide xD

before

after

• Options
    Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    I have started playing recently so what's this December offer and Cyber Monday?
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Hubraum said:

I‘ll got about 4k units. Should I save them for dec offer or go for suicide mastery? Got the right champs for it (dupe omega, corvus, ghost ...)

I would've waited a couple more weeks if i was you man atleast to get a 5k unit bundle.

I just got suicides last week too but allowed enough space for me to still grind.

Enjoy though, playing with Omega is completely different and Ghost hits even harder.
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

I have started playing recently so what's this December offer and Cyber Monday?

During US Holidays such as christmas or Cyber Monday they do unit deals where you can spend 5,000 units to get 20,000 T5B or something like that.

I think the offers are tailiored to where you are in the game i.e if you're not uncollected/cavalier.