**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just a question

CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
I just installed an in game update, but i am still unable to claim my rewards. I am not complaining or anything cz i know it was a major break down and the team is working damn hard to fix it. But still I m curious if not a fix thn for wht this update was?

Comments

• TangywolfTangywolf Posts: 27
    It "fixed" the essential parts of the game so players cold play... that was considered non essential and will be fixed later ... during regular maintenance probably. This happened right before the weekend so they probably fixed what they could to make the game function somewhat normally and then called it a weekend. Hence the lack of communication since then. Nothing wrong with people wanting to get home to the family.
  • At the moment some prizes can be located in your stash, but if you don't see them there then know that we are still actively working to get this resolved. We don't plan on having folks miss out on what is theirs but it may be slightly late in getting to them. We should have this settled as the week continues.
This discussion has been closed.