**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What happened to the old days

I remember when the contest would crash over and over and we would get a message. Saying " The contest has not been performing up to my standards" and a few decent gifts.
I understand that people demanding compensation over every little thing is rediculas.
It goes along way towards keeping up faith in the game that knowing champs were taken to half health for a server meltdown. To at least send a few alli potions to keep the peace.

Comments

• JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    in my opinion compensation ended after netmarble made the final acquisition of the kabam vancouver studio
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Zerophunk wrote: »
    I remember when the contest would crash over and over and we would get a message. Saying " The contest has not been performing up to my standards" and a few decent gifts.
    I understand that people demanding compensation over every little thing is rediculas.
    It goes along way towards keeping up faith in the game that knowing champs were taken to half health for a server meltdown. To at least send a few alli potions to keep the peace.

This is the new standards. Very low standards.

They obviously don't take much pride in the game.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Ya those days are gone. It's a weekly to biweekly occurrence now so the financial losses that would be incurred from all the free rewards would be to much.
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    Man I miss the good old days when this game wasn't such a glitch fest.
  • I miss the good old days when people could spell "ridiculous" and knew what a sentence fragment was.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    No compensation since netmarble got here.
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    I feel the same. And with the great nerf of 12.0. We were told that it was to even the champs across the board. Then we get voodoo, mordo, iceman. ECT. That are supper high pi and well above God tier