**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Assuming you can use them perfectly, who's the best champ in the Science Class?

2»

Comments

• GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Captain America (IW)
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Only 4 science champs to vote for...many other champs to choose from.

Who else would be better than those 4.. LOL!!!
    She hulk
    Ghulk
    Human torch
    Invisible women

Those 4 come to mind. All capable of doing something great and/or crazy op.
    Nah fam I can kind of see shulk but there’s no way HT, gulk, and invisible woman can stand with the rest of these on this list.

HT: much too situational, also not good for the variants.
    Gulk: good for variant 2 and situations where face me triggers, but without face me damage output is waaaaaaayyyy too low.
    Invisible woman: at high sig an AW boss from hell, but not on the level of the ones on the list for attack.

And for me capiw tops quake due to ease of use and better prestige. Let it be said though that thing is the only one on this list even remotely useful for AWD so if you rank him and don’t like him just throw him on D lol
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

She hulk
    Ghulk
    Human torch
    Invisible women

Nah fam I can kind of see shulk but there’s no way HT, gulk, and invisible woman can stand with the rest of these on this list.

HT: much too situational, also not good for the variants.
    Gulk: good for variant 2 and situations where face me triggers, but without face me damage output is waaaaaaayyyy too low.
    Invisible woman: at high sig an AW boss from hell, but not on the level of the ones on the list for attack.

And for me capiw tops quake due to ease of use and better prestige. Let it be said though that thing is the only one on this list even remotely useful for AWD so if you rank him and don’t like him just throw him on D lol
    Figured someone would politely argue my other options.

Human torch - no champ is immune to his nova flames. Reduces healing. Takes no damage from korg’s thorns. Immunities to coldsnap and incinerate. High damage potential. Can run the easy path in LoL. Very reliable in alliance war attack.

Ghulk is niche but a lot of uses in act 6 and variants 1 & 2.

Invisible women - high damage potential. Maybe not “worthy” of being on the list but a lot of skill is required to max out her benefits.

She hulk does everything capiw does but less (much less) block proficiency. She can even do more damage, stop evading champs and control power gain buffs.

My points aren’t to take away what quake can do. But to have a conversation about the best science champ, must have more than 4.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    My 5/65 SpiderGwen is reading comments eating popcorns :#
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Captain America (IW)
    Captain America. He's good offensively and defensively, high block proficiency, chance to glance, stores kinetic potential from hits, sp1 does nice bleed, sp2 watch that big frickin crit and sp3 does tonne of damage. Quake is really hard to master and is really boring imo, holding heavy all day long.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Captain America (IW)
    How many people can actually play Quake perfectly though?
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Captain America (IW)
    This topic will never be resolved as the chanps in question have strong base support.

High sig Cap IW gets through more with the right supporting cast imo. Yes that’s synergy dependent but really it’s not champ specific for his best uses.

Shrugs off debuffs, reverses regen, perfect block, great damage and burst damage ability and great health pool along with nullify unstoppable.

Quake is awesome and for what she works for is the best. But quake takes high skill and can’t take certain champs and a simple true strike node/buff or DoT Takes her down.
    _ASDF_ said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

She hulk
    Ghulk
    Human torch
    Invisible women

Lmao. The only one that comes REMOTELY close is invisible woman IF she’s played correctly... in a LONG fight and she still doesn't come close to quakes versatility. Quake does what those 4 do... only better.
    Unfortunately then you don’t know how to use some of them. That sounds like a you issue. Quake is only versatile IF someone can play her perfectly. No dex, no parry. If you are a quake player that still needs to dex and parry, then she’s not as good as some of those I mentioned...
    _ASDF_ said:

Jaded said:

_ASDF_ said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

She hulk
    Ghulk
    Human torch
    Invisible women

Lmao. The only one that comes REMOTELY close is invisible woman IF she’s played correctly... in a LONG fight and she still doesn't come close to quakes versatility. Quake does what those 4 do... only better.
    Unfortunately then you don’t know how to use some of them. That sounds like a you issue. Quake is only versatile IF someone can play her perfectly. No dex, no parry. If you are a quake player that still needs to dex and parry, then she’s not as good as some of those I mentioned...
    The title of this thread is “if played perfectly” who’s the best science. Bro. I have all of them and know how to play all of them. 👍
    Right. So back to adding more options. Playing any of them perfectly could make them op and better than the next.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    Quake

Snizzbar said:

If Quake is that good does she really benefit from being R4 or R5?
    I have her and Cap IW at R3 but deciding who to rank is proving difficult.

That's a VERY good question.. anyone with an R5 Quake can shed a light?
    As a very skilled R5 Quake owner lol I can say that the difference is huge not only does she end fights faster like way faster it makes her sp2 hit like a truck. But that's not it, occasionally I mess up playing her but with the extra hp it has saved me in so many situations so it's kind of like a safety net I highly recommend ranking her up
  • ZoneX95ZoneX95 Posts: 31
    Captain America (IW)
    Unlike the rabble Cap IW has great dmg & defenses.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Zuro said:

Snizzbar said:

If Quake is that good does she really benefit from being R4 or R5?
    I have her and Cap IW at R3 but deciding who to rank is proving difficult.

That's a VERY good question.. anyone with an R5 Quake can shed a light?
    As a very skilled R5 Quake owner lol I can say that the difference is huge not only does she end fights faster like way faster it makes her sp2 hit like a truck. But that's not it, occasionally I mess up playing her but with the extra hp it has saved me in so many situations so it's kind of like a safety net I highly recommend ranking her up
    Thanks man I ranked 5 her yesterday and your post is spot on.. especially the health pool part.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Void
    Obviously Void no question