**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will crossbones work?

H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
Hi everyone, i became cavalier recently and I'm pushing for 6.2. So yesterday I completed the lifecycle quest with sym supreme boss using wasp who was just amazing btw. But now I'm at the Severed quest with mr sinister as the boss and I'm completely stumped on having the permanent fury part. So i have a crossbones sitting at rank 2 right now so i thought he has an overrun and he also shrugs off the debuffs in his overrun phase. So what i wanted to ask you guys is will this work if i get him to rank 3/4? As always any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Options
    MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Yes he's very underrated. He's easy to play, can hit like a truck when you stack up dem furies and can complete 6.2 for you.
  • Options

Yes he's very underrated. He's easy to play, can hit like a truck when you stack up dem furies and can complete 6.2 for you.

Okay so I'm not sure whether he'll counter the caustic temper node. Have you tried it? I'm kinda stuck that's why I'm asking .thanks
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He doesn’t really work, I only tried my r3 but after dealing I think 8% he died to a combination of poison and shock damage, he could work with a huge amount of revives and potions, but not optimal
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

He doesn’t really work, I only tried my r3 but after dealing I think 8% he died to a combination of poison and shock damage, he could work with a huge amount of revives and potions, but not optimal

Thanks for answering, this was what I was thinking that one of the debuffs will kill him. Well then guess I'll have to wait for heimdall, hela/Angela to grace my account with their presence and then I'll try to quake mr sinister.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    H3neRy said:

Lvernon15 said:

Thanks for answering, this was what I was thinking that one of the debuffs will kill him. Well then guess I'll have to wait for heimdall, hela/Angela to grace my account with their presence and then I'll try to quake mr sinister.
    Hyperion medusa and hulk can all make a solid dent, duped cmm if you have her (I’m assuming you have none as you’re asking about can) but cmm can take a huge amount of health off in 1 try, ghost is actually able to solo it, global node gives her crazy s3 damage and her heavy can give an active fury
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

H3neRy said:

Lvernon15 said:

Hyperion medusa and hulk can all make a solid dent, duped cmm if you have her (I’m assuming you have none as you’re asking about can) but cmm can take a huge amount of health off in 1 try, ghost is actually able to solo it, global node gives her crazy s3 damage and her heavy can give an active fury
    Yeah dude my roster has some great damage dealers including corvus but they'll be obliterated by the back blast node . So I've got to wait for specific counters. And the champions you mentioned i have none. I pulled an Aegon recently who gets furies and shrugs off debuffs after 300 combo meter but the sad truth is he's unawakened so that ruins it for me. But hey, great suggestions so if i pull any of the champions that you've mentioned I'll definitely try them.
  • Options
    _ASDF_ said:

Ghost/quake are the easiest to take him with. Followed by Hyperion. Medusa can work but really they clearly put him there with those nodes as a gate.

Quake I have, but don't have the synergies to get infinite furies. Ghost i only have as a 4 star so, Yeah man its not an easy quest to complete for me and I've asked people in my alliance some of them have struggled too. I think it's very champion specific so I'll have to wait until I have the necessary counters. But thanks for suggestions.