**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Where is the level-up solo events?

There hasn't been one for a while. Plenty of hero use, event quest completion and arena wins, but no level-up. This has happened a lot this year. Why?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s rng based
  • Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 343 ★★
    It’s been 3 days, there’s 4 events. Do the math.
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Caino1023 said:

Crumb3307 said:

Don't you think you could have found a nicer way to say this?
    He could’ve but the irony is he’s wrong lol

The event is RNG based.
  • Options
    Smash said:

Caino1023 said:

Crumb3307 said:

The event is RNG based.
    I’m wrong? It’s been 3, possibly 4 days, and there’s 4 events. Both correct statements. I never said the events cycle every 4 days. Statistically however, you should expect it about every 4 days. We get these exact same posts every week when it’s been 4 days or so since level up event.
  • Options
    Crumb3307 said:

Smash said:

Caino1023 said:

Crumb3307 said:

The event is RNG based.
    I’m wrong? It’s been 3, possibly 4 days, and there’s 4 events. Both correct statements. I never said the events cycle every 4 days. Statistically however, you should expect it about every 4 days. We get these exact same posts every week when it’s been 4 days or so since level up event.
    4 events and it never repeats. 33% chance to get one of the other 3 events that are not currently running out. Doesn’t matter how many days has passed. 33% chance to proc one of the other events.

Yes you are wrong. No matter how much you backpedal and try to play with words.
  • Options
    Smash said:

Crumb3307 said:

Smash said:

Caino1023 said:

Crumb3307 said:

The event is RNG based.
    4 events and it never repeats. 33% chance to get one of the other 3 events that are not currently running out. Doesn’t matter how many days has passed. 33% chance to proc one of the other events.

My statement that was called wrong was that it had been 3 days (possibly wrong, it was Thursday or Friday, so maybe 4 days) and that there is 4 events. Which part of that statement is wrong? It was insinuated that I meant it repeats every 4 days, which I didn’t. My point was that people jump on here every 4-5 days and act like Kabam is ripping them off because “level up event never happens anymore”
  • Options
    Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    Crumb3307 said:

Smash said:

Crumb3307 said:

Smash said:

Caino1023 said:

Crumb3307 said:

The event is RNG based.

My statement that was called wrong was that it had been 3 days (possibly wrong, it was Thursday or Friday, so maybe 4 days) and that there is 4 events. Which part of that statement is wrong? It was insinuated that I meant it repeats every 4 days, which I didn’t. My point was that people jump on here every 4-5 days and act like Kabam is ripping them off because “level up event never happens anymore”
    sucks when other people make you feel stupid eh?
  • Options
    Caino1023 said:

Crumb3307 said:

Smash said:

Crumb3307 said:

Smash said:

Caino1023 said:

Crumb3307 said:

The event is RNG based.

sucks when other people make you feel stupid eh?
    Nope, funny when other people who don’t know what they’re talking about try to though.
  • Options
    Crumb3307 said:

Smash said:

Crumb3307 said:

Smash said:

Caino1023 said:

Crumb3307 said:

The event is RNG based.

I never said I was getting "ripped off," I was pointing out that it's been skipped for over 8 days now, you're just being condescending because you're compensating for many inadequacies, so you get on forums to berate others to satisfy your inferiority complex. I'm not interested in your sad attacks, so you can try your **** elsewhere. I also refuse to reply to any further posts from you, but you can still attempt,though, you will be ignored.
  • Options
    It has definitely not been 8 days, it was Thursday or Friday
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Didnt we get 2 arena wins before another level up event? I thought we were supposed to get them in a cycle, at least thats the one that makes most sense
  • Options
    Crumb3307 said:

Smash said:

Crumb3307 said:

Smash said:

Caino1023 said:

Crumb3307 said:

The event is RNG based.

All you said that it’s been 3 days and there are 4 events. Do the math. If we do the math by what you said, it is wrong. That is not how those events work. I did explain how it works. You can go on a dislike smashing all you want but your statement is still wrong lol

Anyway it’s a pointless argument so I’m done here
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Why is everyone fighting and defending themselves all of the sudden?🤣🤣
  • Options

I just asked a question. I can't help that it triggered petty people like Crumb3307.
  • Options

I just asked a question. I can't help that it triggered petty people like Crumb3307.
    👌🏿