**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Corvus Fine Tuning

I think we should update Corvus so his charges expire in a similar fashion to Sabretooth. In Corvus’ case he loses a charge every time time he duplicates a mission. If he beats two avengers in the same quest he’d lose the charge. This would make him way more strategic to use. Conversely, we could let Sabretooth keep his fury from fight to fight and let him be a useful champ.

Comments

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Why? How does taking away a champs powers help the game?
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Guytennis said:

I think we should update Corvus so his charges expire in a similar fashion to Sabretooth. In Corvus’ case he loses a charge every time time he duplicates a mission. If he beats two avengers in the same quest he’d lose the charge. This would make him way more strategic to use. Conversely, we could let Sabretooth keep his fury from fight to fight and let him be a useful champ.

So much bad crammed into such a little space.
  • Options
    Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Guytennis said:

Play other game.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No, just no