**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is up with the floating Heavy Attacks?

Please tell me how the A.I. have been connecting with these heavy attacks from across the screen? You literally watch them float closer to you when you are at a safe distance. That is an unfair advantage and has cost me matches multiple times.

Comments

• Options
    Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    edited August 2017
    Although it hasn't been explicitly said by the dev team - as the AI difficulty increases they operate faster and have a longer reach and dash. This leads to some admittedly unfair behaviour by them - there's no trick to getting around it, you just have to accept the AI works this way and play with that in mind until if/when they fix it.
  • Options
    JarekJarek Posts: 64
    which means it will be next 6 month of looking into it and another 6 of fixing
  • Options
    SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    I thought this was a known issue. (There are so many I can't keep track.) I think the AI can somehow dash while heavy attacking. AI champs > 5000 have insane dash and speed already. The glitchy behavior just makes them worse.
  • Options
    Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    It really is an unfair advantage for the A.I. that we have no ability to overcome. I'm somewhat okay with the increased dash but magic heavy attacks.... is too much
  • Options
    ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    Notice some of the female champs skip closer to class the distance mid heavy. But only the ai not when my witch or mm do it