**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please remove XP Boosts from rewards for Level 60 Summoners

I know this has been discussed before but I am rehashing it. It is such a waste of a crystal pop for us. You were able to remove said Summoners from getting DO so why can't you remove this reward?

Comments

• Options
    Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Co-signed.
  • Options
    I think they just have it for item use haha, the only time I ever use them
  • Options
    CabanaChivesCabanaChives Posts: 6
    I'll have to 4th that emotion. I've often thought this but never posted anything about it. The 40 and 50 XP boosts are totally useless after level 60. You really should add a patch that takes them out (and maybe replaces with something better ;);) ) for those of us at level 60.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Agree. Also, many of us will spend a long time at L60 before we make it to Uncollected. Some sort of 'Seasoned Summoner' benefit would be good. Even something small, like some sort of special crystal for every million XP after L60.

Alternately, a way for L60 Summoners to exchange ten XP boosts for something different?
  • Options
    Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    Up.. This needs attention
  • Options
    Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    I like them to help with item use events, they are helpful to me
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Maybe not remove them but make them boost gold for those lvl 60.
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    NOOOOOOOOO INCREASE SUMMONER LEVEL
  • Options
    CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    It would be fine if they did a resetting type of level. Once you make level 60, let it go to 61. Gold would be the only reward for 61, then it would reset back to level 60.