**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Add more characters!!!

Hey Kabaam,
I just wanted to say this game is amazing! I do believe it should have more characters though. I have some suggestions as to what characters you could add here, so please heed my advice!
Quicksilver
Dusk
Ricochet
Prodigy
The Fantastic Four
Maybe the Great Lakes Avengers
Also, I might have an event you could do...A MARVEL ZOMBIES EVENT!
Please hear these suggestions, and maybe think about them. Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Options
    Adding more characters at once would be to difficult the coding is hard enough to make 1 character so multiple is a nightmare
  • Options
    MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    They already add 2 champs per month. A lot of those champs turn out to be complete garbage and forgettable. Would prefer to get lesser champs if it means that Kabam actually puts some thought and effort into their champs
  • Options
    They already add 2 champs per month. A lot of those champs turn out to be complete garbage and forgettable. Would prefer to get lesser champs if it means that Kabam actually puts some thought and effort into their champs

Do you code? I do it is extremely difficult so stop complaining until you start coding
  • Options
    MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113

Do you code? I do it is extremely difficult so stop complaining until you start coding

Lol, don't think you read the entire comment genius. Never said anything about the coding or programing, said that we get enough champs as is. Most turn out to be forgettable and garbage so more champions coming out isn't a good idea. If anything, they should reduce the amount of champs they release because the "coding is extremely difficult".