**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Season ending early [Merged Threads]

Comments

• IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    xNig said:

Julz said:

BeroMan said:

@Kabam Miike why did not tell us that decision before previous wars? I spent a lot of potions and boosts and apparently for nothing. And how this decision is fair? My alliance will get plat 2 rewards now even though we won last wars and we are currently in plat 1. It is like you really trying to people quite the game.

This announcement was made as soon as the Decision was made. Additionally, if we were not having any issues, there is no guarantee that your Alliance would have made it into Platinum 1. With many Alliances unable to enter Wars, the matchmaking was skewed.
    @Kabam Miike
    How is this even remotely fair to the people that actually did wars the past week? We had to go up against master alliances in Tier 1 the past week! With the insane amount of potions and boosts used - and you disregard all that??

Your point on matchmaking is seriously flawed! We faced similar rates alliances above 3k and in master brackets! I haven’t heard from any other master alliances having missed wars btw. And you are punishing the people like us that climbed up in the past week? That is some bull how the competitive alliances at the top are being shafted like this.

Few of us even used 30% boosts which we have held for over year! Finally a reason to be using them as we are pushing - and actually successfully managed to push to masters in the past week. Facing other master alliances too. It’s not as if matchmaking was broken and we faced easy opponents. All that for nothing.
    My alliance is in Masters. We got delisted and didn’t get a match last war.
    Peoples need proof so here i am ☺️

edited November 2019
    Here is the proof how we Master Alliance Were Affected very badly on that Day,
    Its remarkable .

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    It's unfortunate for my alliance because we were affected by the unenlistment bug, but after yesterday/today's war we were in the Gold 1 leaderboard, but I am pretty positive we were Gold 2 in the first 6 wars, so we get relatively screwed in terms of rewards. In my opinion, rewards should be given 1 tier higher, I think this would make A LOT of players happy.
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    honestly, kabam should have told us in advance before ending the season. at least when the bug was resolved they could have sent out a message regarding this issue and give a weeks time for preparations to be made. For example some people might have left the alliance one day prior to the end of season without getting notified by this and thus losing their precious rewards. additionally, as stated above, alliances can do more wars to rake up their prestige to get to better brackets. but all is done and there is no point crying over spilt milk. all we can hope for now is just a compensation that will most likely compensate us for our time and effort.
  • Eli9494Eli9494 Posts: 11
    It kinda sucks only the first wars 6 wars count. Last rounds resources were used, hope we are compensated.
    I agree With @Kabam Miike’s Decision That Taken By Kabam Team.
    But i wish you Will give All Alliance To there Past Season rewards,

“Rewards Based on Alliance not based On Members”

So like that no one Will be sad and new players who joined in new ally Can not missed there Rewards too, Like this No one ComPlain and mcoc Community Everyone will be Happy for sure 😉😉😉

•And To The community wanna say something,

Saw lot of messages that they are telling we got master Bracket in War 7th , 8th and 9th in war ,

You guys and girls got that Master Bracket Rank because lot of Alliances were Affected and fall down from master to plat 1 and plat 2 directly and missed like 1.3 - 1.4 million Points just in one war because of unenlisted the war .

I think you you guys and girls got this,
    why leaderboard Changed in 1 day ,

•Someone droped for unenlisted and could not participate war And lost even “war lose points” so they droped
    master to plat 1 , Plat 1 to Plat 2 , Plat 2 to plat 3, plat 3 to Gold 1

•Someone jumped so hight with 1 win war
    Plat 1 to master , Plat 2 to Master.

•Someone Lost War but jumped to gold 2 to gold 1 , Plat 2 to plat 1 , Plat 1 to Master .

Actually Its So Complicated to fix And make Happy Everyone.

Php , Java , Mysql They are not human and thats not easy to fix that we think so easily.

Note :
    If i wrote Anything Wrong
    Sorry In Advance
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

xNig said:

I think our Alliance is screwed now. We were Gold2 last season. This season we start with tier 6 wars. now we had a bad start cause we recruited many players from global who just joined & did not move at all or koed at 1st section. so we lost first 4 wars & got to silver2. 5 th war is a win that got us in silver1, then 6th is loss - stayed in silver1, 7th is win - gold3, 8th loss - gold3, 9th win - maybe gold 2 or at least gold3. 8th war was with a modder alliance that we made a ticket on support. Now if we get as per first 6 war then we are screwed...

Pls @Kabam Miike do something, dont get us stressed...

How do you know you’ll win war 9? Or 10th 11th 12th?

For all you know you might lose the remaining 3-4 wars and drop back to Silver 1 or 2.
    we did win 9th war as we played it & we also hope for we win all 10/11/12 war & go to gold1 or 2. Dont make any negetive comments on others...

Every decision has pros & cons.like many ally who did great on first 6 war will only be benefitted, but others who had a rough start just like us will be ruined...

But i hope for best compensations will be given to all...
    The key phrase is that you “had hoped to win” the upcoming wars, but just like life itself, we can only hope, whether it comes to fruition or not is another entirely different matter. This is by far the fairest solution, albeit not a perfect one.
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    Only fair way to handle this season is to give rewards out based on two leaderboards and take the best position that you have between those two. Many have used a lot of ressources that will be near impossible to figure out during the last couple of wars.

So make one leaderboard for war 1-6
    And one leaderboard until today.

So a few examples:
    - First leaderboard ranked Gold 2
    - Second leaderboard ranked Gold 1

Best of those two leaderboards are Gold 1, so you get Gold 1 rewards.

Another example (for those that missed war and dropped in ranking because of it):
    - First leaderboard ranked Gold 1
    - Second leaderboard ranked Gold 3

Best of those two leaderboards are Gold 1, so you get gold 1 rewards.

That way Kabam doesnt have to figure out what are fair compensation for those using ressources during war 7-9. They might have to give out more rewards, but that is it.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Lyra

My allaince could of been Rank 3 in Masters for those Top 3 standings,

but u decided to make the wars end WAY TO EARLY for Master Allainces, where EVERY single war MATTERS

6 wars to determine top 3 Masters is to small.

By the looks of things on the 6th war we was 4th place, but the 3 wars u DIDNT count, we CLAWED and SCRATCHED our way to get back to top #3 in masters.

Seeing this message "now" just meaned we wasted time and effort just to be screwed out of the rewards.

Looks like as it stands we will be 4th
    in Alliance Wars because we didnt know u was only gona count the 6 wars,

6 wars is TOO short for End game alliances in Masters and ESPECIALLY Masters top 3.

Oh wow you were keeping track of the scores? Hard work bro.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Noone said:

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Lyra

but u decided to make the wars end WAY TO EARLY for Master Allainces, where EVERY single war MATTERS

By the looks of things on the 6th war we was 4th place, but the 3 wars u DIDNT count, we CLAWED and SCRATCHED our way to get back to top #3 in masters.

Seeing this message "now" just meaned we wasted time and effort just to be screwed out of the rewards.

6 wars is TOO short for End game alliances in Masters and ESPECIALLY Masters top 3.

If the season continued to 12 wars you would be lower then 4th you got lucky on some easy matches. 4th is over achieving for your ally
    lol what?

Xilem,NY Loss aswel to Kenob, Kenon IS the #1 allaince in aw season

but 2nd and 3rd and really up for grabs

9322 who did they beat to get 2nd?

6 wars is to SHORT,

i would rather have it played 12 hours than to have it settled with 6 any day.
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    1488 guys kabam the new reich
  • lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 164
    I moved alliances after last SA just before the AW problems started. There would have been enough time for me to get the season rewards. The message from Kabam clearly states that people who moved alliance get nothing. So I get no rewards at all after participating in all the AWs prior to that in my previous alliance & being MVP for many of them. How is this fair?! Absolute joke.

People are moaning about getting different rewards. At least you're getting something.

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Lyra
    edited November 2019
    lozzadude said:

I moved alliances after last SA just before the AW problems started. There would have been enough time for me to get the season rewards. The message from Kabam clearly states that people who moved alliance get nothing. So I get no rewards at all after participating in all the AWs prior to that in my previous alliance & being MVP for many of them. How is this fair?! Absolute joke.

People are moaning about getting different rewards. At least you're getting something.

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Lyra

dude they posted that if u did 1 war, u are qualified

edited November 2019
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    The in game message only says if you participated in one war in your current alliance unfortunately
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    No hope for me then I only joined in the last 3 wars as a gap filler as the alliance needed a player
  • ken_soldierken_soldier Posts: 3
    Not happy with the decision of results. We lost the 1st 4 wars, but really worked our way up back to gold 2. So it will really not help our alliance we've always managed to close in a higher bracket by EOS. Never been in gold 3, looks like we will have no option this time.
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Okay, I could sleep twice and the rewards still has not come out. Will it be there tomorrow lol?
  • Noone said:

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Lyra

If the season continued to 12 wars you would be lower then 4th you got lucky on some easy matches. 4th is over achieving for your ally
    lol what?

6 wars is to SHORT,

Now repeat it without crying.

By: 9322 members

• lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 164
    edited November 2019
    Unfortunately I didn't manage to participate in any wars for my current alliance because we couldn't enlist. I did participate in all the wars, prior to moving, in my previous alliance.

The fair thing would be to give players who moved prior to the bugs & who were not able to participate in any wars for the new alliance, the same rewards they would have got have they not moved. I've not read all the posts, but if that's the case I'll be happy.

But according to the wording of the in game message, I won't get anything.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    lozzadude said:

Unfortunately I didn't manage to participate in any wars for my current alliance because we couldn't enlist. I did participate in all the wars, prior to moving, in my previous alliance.

The fair thing would be to give players who moved prior to the bugs & who were not able to participate in any wars for the new alliance, the same rewards they would have got have they not moved.
    There are two people in my current alliance in the same situation, and I do agree with your suggestion.

I’ve opened a discussion here (https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/168753/aw-season-13-the-overlooked-players#latest) regarding the matter, and I’m hoping that it at least gets noticed by the team so that they’re aware.

Noone said:

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Lyra

lol what?

6 wars is to SHORT,

im not?

im simply saying determine masters and especially top 3, cannot be done in 6 wars.

pretty sure top 10 or even 5 in master didn't miss a war or wasn't effected by not enlisting in war glitch.

We would love to play u guys for 2nd and 3rd place, but we didnt face yall in aw season.

if so, speak up and kabam can look into that and look at war history.

@Kabam Miike
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269

Noone said:

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Lyra

lol what?

6 wars is to SHORT,

Do you rosichi?
    12 war or 6 wars are played with the same rules. 9322 played 6 wars, 6 wars give us second place. what are you crying for?
    we do not deserve the placement? is this the reason of your complaining?
    Do you think 9322 in 12 wars wouldn't have come second? I inform you that at the end of 9 we were still seconds. would we have come second even at the end of the twelfth? I don't know, we were in the sixth and ninth. do you have mathematical proofs and a logical and irrefutable reasoning to maintain that we will not have arrived? tell me or wipe away the tears.
  • Doc_Manhattan93Doc_Manhattan93 Posts: 14
    edited November 2019

im not?

im simply saying determine masters and especially top 3, cannot be done in 6 wars.

pretty sure top 10 or even 5 in master didn't miss a war or wasn't effected by not enlisting in war glitch.

We would love to play u guys for 2nd and 3rd place, but we didnt face yall in aw season.

@Kabam Miike

Noone said:

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Lyra

lol what?

6 wars is to SHORT,

im not?

@Kabam Miike
    I absolutely agree with you: there are very few wars to decide.

But considering all the problems, what should they have done?

At the end of the sixth war we were second, match-ups are not decided by us, we played them all and we won 5 out of 6.
    What should we have done? Lose them on purpose so as not to make you feel envious?

P.s. I’m sorry, I suck at quoting people in forums, maybe I messed up a little bit with posts.

edited November 2019
    Anything could of happened, u could of matched kenob twice or ny twice

after our 7th war we was 2nd

Nov 8
    Last updated 2min ago so it was just refreshed

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    War Season is not a competition they can adjust based on potential progress. In this particular case, they're judging it based on "last known good configuration", which is the most fair solution overall. In some cases, generalized Compensation Packages, they can calculate overall potential effects and lost earnings, which has been done in the past. In terms of Season Rewards, the best they can do is judge from start to finish. Which is essentially the point of the competition itself. It's a tally of Points earned between Point A and Point B. Unfortunately, it's not logical or feasible to factor in what progress an Alliance MIGHT have made.
    (I know I'm retired, but I popped on, and I had to point that out. Lol.)