Options

Terrible run

First of all, I am merely providing feedback from my experience. I do not believe there is any recourse that is fair to others who have doubtlessly had the same problem. However, it has made this game an incredible disappointment for me.

I started playing this game when it first came out. I played for a month or so and quit, as I did with any mobile game back then. However, over a year later, my new job had a number of people that play, so I joined and started playing daily. I even spent $50 on this recent 5 star daily card.

However, as I started to get 4 stars, I've gotten very frustrated. Of the 6 I have gotten, 4 are cosmic, 1 tech, and 1 colossus. I also have gotten 4 3 star colossus. Top it all our after saving 5 star shards I receive yet another level of COLOSSUS. Watching my friends get a variety of champion classes and well, champions directly, this seemingly unending streak of just terrible luck has made this otherwise enjoyable game lackluster for me.

I do not look forward to rewards anymore. I called that I would get a 5 star colossus 2 weeks before I opened him. I have called that my last 2 4 stars would be more cosmic, and they were.

I really want to have fun playing the game, but the reward system has utterly failed me. I wanted to provide feedback on perhaps tailoring your RNG to prevent this type of result.

Truly frustrated,

Liamsdad