**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What will be happening for the current AQ week?

We hit 315M minimum every week. But because of the game going down when it did, we were unable to finish in 2 battlegroups on Day 1. Every other day we hit 100% in all 3 battlegroups. We only hit 277M this week after it was all finished. So that means we wont be getting the 5 map 7 crystals we always get.

What is going to be done about this and will it affect our prestige since on day 1 we did not drop 2 bosses?

Comments

• JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    I am more concerned about our lost prestige from not dropping the bosses on day 1 and also Kabam doing a one-size fits all compensation. Heres a handful of level 1 potions and level 1 revives.....
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    that happened to us as well, we cleared 290, we are typically above 300
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I think a really simple AQ compensation package would be to give people rewards equal to the greatest rewards you have obtained this Season (Mad Titan's Wrath), plus maybe some extra Glory, put level 2 and 3 team/single revives in the Glory Store, and temporarily make potions/revives cheaper.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Personally i feel that any alliance who dropped rank from last week should get last weeks rewards.
    Doesnt penalize anyone as even the alliances who moved up may have done so from some groups failing who shouldn't have but did due to the game crash
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They’ll just give some catalysts and aq crystals in compensation I reckon since it isn’t as widespread and impactful as missing a war
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    We did 135m and that's our record, but we play 554. So we had finished on time. On top of that, I was 1 of the test subjects during the maintenance so I started AQ with only a 90m delay. Add the 30m timers and the rest was a breeze. Even our Euro players could run a line before bed on days 345.

I totally see how it would be unfair to issue a one size fits all package. We weren't even affected in the score. Only thing is we burned more potions with all the lags and disconnects that hit us on days 2345.
  • HosemaniaHosemania Posts: 18

As you can see we were affected on day 1 of aq and our aq multiplier went down to 740 and we usually hit 1650 or better. Just from day 1 alone made it impossible to get to 300 mil completing 100% every aq after.