**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can take 5* Hyperion to R4 but... I DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY WITH HIM, HELP!

I'm leader of my alliance, so for war purposes I was going to take 5* Korg to R4 to strengthen our defenses, but every time I ask this question everyone recommend Hyperion instead. Im close to uncollected, can't get over the hump. Reading on Hyperion, I'm obviously just using him wrong. How do I get the most out of him?

Comments

• _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    currently I alternate w him and AA in war during attack phase. I use Hyperion for sp3 and heavy attack, cpu just blocks and wait to be beaten in AW, can do it from 3/4 screen.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Just what you said then^

Parry and keep heavy attacking, you have to play aggressive though before the furies keep expiring if for whatever reason you can't keep parrying due to nodes etc.

An Sp2 does a lot of damage too especially with a few furies and the chance to stun and get even more furies with the time to heavy.

Always upgrade your own roster to clear content before AW, especially if you're not uncollected yet.

Plus he's poison immune!

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,300 ★★★★
    Parry heavy parry heavy, stack on the furys and go for either SP1 for incinerate, SP2 for armor break, and once you have high stack of fury sp3