**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Havok vs Archangel Rank 4???

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
edited November 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I recently Got 6 tier 2 aphla. So I'm going to get Archangel, or Havok to rank 4/55. Before you say it yes AA is duped, but Havok is not.

Havok vs Archangel Rank 4??? 13 votes

Havok
46%
exc3lPrayB4UplayWeeaeaFhfjghhggggjfhfjgEtjamaIronGladiator22 6 votes
AA
53%
DOKTOROKTOPUSLordRaymond3ChampSlayerBLACKMILKTEA_88Thicco_ModePkarli412Stellan 7 votes

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    There is no competition between them. If the opponent bleeds and can be poisoned, nothing stands in front of AA. Havoc have become more or less an outfashioned AW defender. If u have in mind on clearing content then AA is one way route. 😇
  • Pkarli412Pkarli412 Posts: 10
    AA
    AA was my first R4 5* and I 100 percent don’t regret it. He was my MVP for becoming uncollected and for every monthly event quest. If they can be bled or poisoned (and even if they can’t be poisoned, stacking up those bleeds is still pretty strong) there’s not much that he can’t beat
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Havok
    Havok, as a burst champ, gains more from the Rank-up. Plus, you'll have one of the best defenders in the game as a R4 Five Star. AA can still shred (literally) through content at R3.