**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

5* Thor opinions

Just pulled 5* Thor from featured and not sure how I feel. I get he’s more of a trophy champ but I want to know if anyone has ranked him up and is he any good ranked? Or just I not invest resources into him.

Comments

• Options
    AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    Thanks! I already got Corvus and capt sparkles so don’t really need him. I will prolly never use him outside of arena. But Just curious how he was.
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    I have him at 4/55 and sig 110ish. Sig 200 doubles his current sig value which is very off putting. However he’s one of my favorite characters and he’s fun to play. You can chalk it up to nostalgia but I like using him against champs weak to armor break like KM, Emma, and Mysterio.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    he is unique but not completely useless like thanos,kang or DS. i took him to 5/65 with only 9 sigs on him. here's 4/55 link if u wanna see. he is better then most trophy chmps...

https://youtu.be/Pawjd5vy-A8

oh yen and i did spend 10 T2as to get him 5/65,nothing much to do in game for me besides may b have some fun with my rankps.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    I'm hoping to get him just so I can use one of my 3 2016 cosmic rank 3 to 4 gems. Thor, Gamora, and Black Bolt are who I have them earmarked for since I already have Hyperion, Venom, and Symbiote Spidey at R4 or above. And I don't have a single one of those 3 champs as 5*s yet.

100% Variant 3 and ALL 3 gems were cosmic...smh
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I've also pulled THor from a 5* featured. I`ll probably never rank him above R3, as I have a R5 Hyperion, a R4 Medusa, and Venom & Venom the duck in queue waiting to be upgraded.