**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Allowing us to sell Tier 4 class catalysts

Since your selling crystals that have a chance to get Tier 5 class catalysts fragments. Are we going to be able sell Tier 4 class catalysts and get Tier 5 fragments anytime soon?

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    We should be able to sell any item I think. I remember having a t2a expire hat I got last xmas from the gifting event. I was like level 40 and my inventory could only hold a few and I didn't have the other resources to use it. If we can earn it we should be able to sell it if we can't keep it
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Doing that will cost you 15k units.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I have around 2k t4cc shard crystals and around 1k map 5 crystals if I could sell t4cc for t5cc I'm sure I'd make one.

Unless they make it a terrible exchange rate.
    Like only 100 shards or less per t4cc
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Thank you all for your insight. I only recently had one tier 4 Mystic catalyst go into my stash. And I'm in no way a top player, and had no idea just how many tier4cc the top players have in their stash.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    I don't see this happening anytime soon. When they can sell 25% of a t5cc for $500, think of how much money they would lose if they allowed this. I think it will be over a year from. Now before this is enabled, once people have r4s or r5s, this might be enabled
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Now that it’s 2020 I believe a little insight into what kabam plans on doing, or not doing is justified here.

Will the ability to sell them be available this year?