**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Acid Wash Mysterio in 6.3.3

tafretafre Posts: 631 ★★★★
This has to be a bug right? For those of you who do not know, the Acid Wash node requires you to poison the opponent otherwise you deal 90% less damage. However, Mysterio is poison immune so this practically becomes like a 2m health fight. Is this for real or are there any options for the fight?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Man thing, armour break to shatter helmet and poison, only one I can think of
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    tafre said:

Lvernon15 said:

Man thing, armour break to shatter helmet and poison, only one I can think of

I don't think he loses his poison immunity when his helmet is broken it is his passive immunity.
    It’s a helmet ability
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    King Groot applies armor break and poison but I’m willing to bet one of the boosts associated with 6.3 will open up a lot of options for him.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    tafre said:

King Groot applies armor break and poison but I’m willing to bet one of the boosts associated with 6.3 will open up a lot of options for him.

Oh yes he does, he would be very good thanks for the tip! Sorry for my ignorance but which boost are we talking about here? (I know its one of the act 6.3 exclusive one but which one)
    I think i lost the bet. ;) unless the buff toxicant? Toxican! Is present as well, then cosmics can use the armor break on medium hit boost.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Looking at the boosts maybe Valtorr's Touch or Chemical Reaction.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Zoomshot said:

I think I’m really lucky because my main Quest explorer is 5/65 sig 200 King Groot. When I saw that node combination with Mysterio , it put smile on my face :)

Could be the first time I play my 6* kg since variant 2
  • Options
    TipoTipo Posts: 113
    This node is horse Sh*t and has to be a mistake.
  • Options
    It’s amazing how quite they are considering the amount of players complaining. Truly is a bummer to see especially after they admitted gates were a flop. This fight is much more restricting than a gate with 2 total counters.
  • Options
    Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Nodes need to be changed or a different champ needs to be placed on this node. Complete joke that they nerf a boost THEY wrote and THEY didn't test but yet this fight still exists. Change it please!
  • Options
    Gregdagr8 said:

Nodes need to be changed or a different champ needs to be placed on this node. Complete joke that they nerf a boost THEY wrote and THEY didn't test but yet this fight still exists. Change it please!

Favors us. Fix/nerf within 24 hrs.
    Costs us money ignore until the outrage meter reaches 100 than respond claiming they’re looking into it. 1 year later implement a fix that breaks 4 other things and repeat cycle.