**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Red skull uncollected event quest...

Any advice on how to beat red skull uncollected this month? What champs? Strategy? That power drain demolishes me every time. Thank you

Comments

• All I did was parry, heavy, parry, heavy. Rinse and repeat. I used a four Domino for damage output. So it might be a good idea to use champions that can deal decent damage with heavies. So like maybe Domino with Red hulk could be a good option, or Hyperion. Really just depends on your roster.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    He has a 50% chance to autoblock medium and light attacks. My heavy has a 25% of getting stuck and getting wrecked.

I used Aegon and a couple revives. Parry heavy only and once I got an s2 I intercepted and it was over. Still a tough one I probably won't be able to one shot him, especially with the heavy sticking issue.
  • spacejumper5193spacejumper5193 Posts: 152 ★★
    I used Killmonger with True strike. Never got auto blocked
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 194
    Thank you all
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Corvus
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    parry and heavy, boring and annoying, but it isn't that bad as it seems, did it with angela, good luck with rng crits
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    I used Archangel, it's like this fight was made specifically for him.