**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.3.1 Bugged Node

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
The Invert Controlls Path , Dismay is bugged , i had a 70 hit combo and opponent hit me and i still took 0 damage from Degenerate, i tested and its the case the whole time.

Comments

• Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    I just Took Damage From Degenerate Now Due too Symbiote Supreme's SP3 , I think they are counting the number of Hits from opponent and not on You.
  • Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 519 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    6.3.4 Boss IMIW somehow got 0 damage from Ghost's unblockable L2's last hit at %5 HP.If that was a successfull hit he would be dead,but now he is wasting my units. Anyone have an idea how did that happen ?
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Megavok said:

6.3.4 Boss IMIW somehow got 0 damage from Ghost's unblockable L2's last hit at %5 HP.If that was a successfull hit he would be dead,but now he is wasting my units. Anyone have an idea how did that happen ?

Did the first hit of the special miss?
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Yeah this was the first path I did. Finally a pro player bug that didn’t send the game into emergency maintenance
  • Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 519 ★★★
    Lormif said:

Megavok said:

I'm using wasp synergy, I launched L2 at around %17-18 hp left, first 2 crits landed perfectly, and 3rd just hit nothing, not even 0. ( think like u r hitting while destructive feedback active )
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Megavok said:

You threw it while the shield was up. That damage doesnt transfer when the shield drops on that fight either bc of a bug or by design (that damage would not be considered critical when the shield drops done wouldn't take any)
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Sorry I saw the IW at the end and thought you were talking about the capiw boss
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Megavok said:

Lormif said:

Megavok said:

I'm using wasp synergy, I launched L2 at around %17-18 hp left, first 2 crits landed perfectly, and 3rd just hit nothing, not even 0. ( think like u r hitting while destructive feedback active )
    I realize what you are doing, I just could not remember if all the special is unblockable or only part like normal unblockable, but the synergy reads like it all.