**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BUG ISSUES AND PUNISHMENT

I'm not going to sit here and say that I wasn't taking advantage of the bug issue. When I first noticed it last night I just kept playing to achieve (try to achieve) 100% in the sinister master quest. This afternoon I decided, what the hell let's see what happens if I go back and play the hard quest. I did and noticed the same rewards. I got excited and played through 5 times. Who wouldn't? Not sure how many people partook I'm this, but I'm sure people went crazy with this. Is it their fault, or the something else. Is it really as bad as using some sort of cheating hack or mod? I think not. This was an issue that tempted many and because the temptation was made available because of a "glitch" on the server I don't think that people should be punished for it. That's just my opinion, but whatever has to happen, has to happen. I have spent a lot of money in my the last 2-3 months and if I get banned there better be some refunds coming my way. I still have 3+ weeks to go for my 3*, 4*, 5* shards, and class catalyst and if I don't get to finish that I'll have to ask around on what to do to get it back. Anyway, if something happens like this again, Kabam should send an in game message to everyone and not just post on the website. I don't look online for news, but open all my in-game mail. I think I have said my peace. Have a great evening.

Comments

• AakashAakash Posts: 340
    I think they are banning the people who did this like a hundred times.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Ya if you didn't just blow tons of refills to run through the same quests hundreds of time you'll just lose all the rewards and any gold you may have squandered into those champs you ranked with those rewards.
  • We've addressed this, as well as some of your concerns about it over in this thread here.

If you have any additional questions specific to your account, please contact our Support Team. To keep the forums more organized, we'll be closing down additional threads opened on this topic.
This discussion has been closed.