**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need suggestions for my first rank 5

Ocs06Ocs06 Posts: 79
edited November 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Can you guys please help me to choose my first rank 5. Which one should I rank up and why? Thank you.

Need suggestions for my first rank 5 20 votes

Domino (Unduped)
70%
thetaman23LosspikSaielSvensktigerBigDog34AceLuffySaboTheRealmKeeperFhfjghhggggjfhfjgAmazing_Demon05Wozzy101Etjama_ReefSean_WhoKoRR 14 votes
Cap America IW (Unduped)
10%
FlareDogeddom 2 votes
Cap Marvel Movie (Unduped)
10%
Duke_SilverTheInfinty 2 votes
Red Omega (Unduped)
5%
Nah01 1 vote
Void (Duped)
5%
K3600 1 vote
Venom the Duck (Duped)
0%
Venom
0%
Killmonger
0%

Comments

• ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Cap America IW (Unduped)
    I'd actually consider waiting till you dupe 1 of the top choices and then R5. That's what I did.

omega, cap iw, cap marvel are the 4 I'd mainly put as the first choices once you dupe. The rest are good but a bit lower tier imo. Domino is as good but needs her synergy team.
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Red Omega (Unduped)
    ddom said:

I'd actually consider waiting till you dupe 1 of the top choices and then R5. That's what I did.

omega, cap iw, cap marvel are the 4 I'd mainly put as the first choices once you dupe. The rest are good but a bit lower tier imo. Domino is as good but needs her synergy team.

Domino is great on her own. She doesn't need anyone. Synergy only makes her more insane.
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Red Omega (Unduped)
    Oh OR unduped. Then choose Domino.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Domino (Unduped)
    Domino, CMM, CAIW. In that order.
  • Ocs06Ocs06 Posts: 79
    Thank you so much for suggestions. Actually those heroes have fullfiled my expectations up to now but I need a hero which is going to carry me on act 6 and make a difference. This is my priority. Thats why I cant decide. I am about to full discover act 5, It is going to give me an awakening gem. So I could awake one of those heroes.