Options

Which 4* gets the awakening gem?!

Help me to decide who gets duped... Cuz I'm completely torn. I'm a free, casual player. Thanks!

Which 4* gets the awakening gem?! 17 votes

Sabretooth
0%
Red Skull
0%
Ironman (IW)
5%
Edeuink 1 vote
Gladiator Hulk
0%
Gladiator Thor
0%
Sentinel
5%
WillT 1 vote
Magik
35%
FlareDogeMonto_Carlos28DOKTOROKTOPUSTheRealmKeeperSkillful_starZörker 6 votes
Venom the Duck
5%
SpiderCools 1 vote
Domino
17%
SaielLpirnie5321tidusx2jr 3 votes
Ghost
29%
MasterduxDarkEternityIronGladiator22TLurekIbby 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Magik
    Sabertooth doesn't get a lot from his awakened ability(the healing is better for defense than offense)
    Red skull isn't that great and the awakened ability doesn't make him good either
    Iron man infinity war only benefits awakened for defense but some use it for offense but that only helps if he's at a high sig
    Gladiator hulk benefits from his sig ability but doesn't get much
    Ragnarok thor needs his sig ability to be good but you also need to pump 99 sigs into Him and you need to build a team solely around him to function and even then he's far from the best and you kinda need big beefy matchups to get his damage as you need the sp3 to get the damage running
    Sentinel doesn't need to be awakened
    Venom the duck benefits from it but not that much
    Domino only for defense,on offense it does close to nothing cause the damage is very little
    And if you can play ghost extremely well then yeah but she doesnt need it either
    Magik on the other hand can work without being awakened(the power control only) but if you want to be dealing good damage the limbo helps pump her damage a lot
    But really only thor needs(doesn't function without) to be awakened out of this list,so if it came to me I'd save it for someone that heavily needs it like namor or scarlet or beardo
    But that's my 2 cents👍 good luck
  • Options
    Thanks skillful_star... I don't have namor or witch yet... Dunno who beardo is!
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Magik

Thanks skillful_star... I don't have namor or witch yet... Dunno who beardo is!

Captain America infinity war
    I know you don't,that's what I'm saying. Save it for when you get one of the characters that need to be awakened to be playable.
  • Options
    Oh! Well in that case, yeah I have him but he's already been duped!
  • Options
    OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    I’d hold it for someone who really benefits from awakening.