**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My 6.3 Initial Clear Notes

jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
Hey everyone!

Figured id publish a few of my notes/thoughts from my initial clear of act 6.3. I didn’t have much of a resource stash going in, since I’ve just come off of Labyrinth of Legends exploration and a little bit of Variant 1 exploration, had just over a week to get some units stacked up as well as a small number of lvl 1 revives from the 22 hr solo events.

The main options:

- 5*R5 Cap IW (s200)

- 5*R5 Aegon (s200)

- 5*R5 Omega Red (s200)

- 5*R5 Domino (s200)

- 6*R2 Venom the Duck (s0)

for synergies:

- 6* Sabretooth

- 6* Void

- 5* Venom

- 5* Heimdall

- 5* Masacre

- 5* Red Hulk

I had a few concerns for the Medusa boss, since I wasn’t confident that I had a great bleed option to get through “Do You Bleed”. Had R4 Gwenpool to test her out, but I was hoping that a few Domino crit bleeds would get me there.

The team:

- 5*R4 Gwenpool/5*R5 Aegon

- 5*R5 Domino

- 5*R3 Red Hulk

- 5*R3 Masacre

- 5*R5 Omega Red

Biohazard Path:

The plan was for Omega to carry me through as much of the path as possible, and have Domino incinerate her way to clean up if needed. Colossus and Archangel were easy fights, and Cable was as well (be very comfortable fighting Buffet) when I got to Void…I noticed that each opponent had an additional individual node to go with the linked nodes of the path. Since the first three fights were easy and long (thanks to Cable’s Buffet), I realized that Aegon might be viable for this round.

I figured that it was going to suck hard that Aegon’s combo shield synergies were bugged but I correctly thought that he’d be worth the run w/o his security blanket. I was able to get to Electro with > 500 on the combo meter which was super clutch. If you take this path, you’ll need someone who can shrug off debuffs, or you’ll have to play Void super tight while managing the long distance relationship node. also Iceman’s Coldsnap damage is insane, make sure you have someone who can deal with this as well.

Tough Fights:

- Void (Shruggers, Blade)

- Iceman (coldsnap immune, shruggers)

Medusa (Do You Bleed, Bleed Vulnerability, Explosive Personality, Buffet 5%, Counterstrike):

At this point I was really keen to see if Aegon could hold up to Medusa. Figured I could get hit while charging a heavy and get a nice bleed from an sp2. Couldn’t get the AI to cooperate leading to a bunch of awkwardly held heavies into the air or just regular bleeds which were great, just not what I was hoping to get. Revived 3 times trying to set the big one up, but then I remembered that block damage isn’t affected by the bleed restriction! I clearly didn’t take enough time to come up with a sharp strategy, but once I figured that out, it was just a matter of me playing the dash back dance with Medusa, to chip into her block for 4 hits at a time.

Resources used:

3 Lvl 1 Revives

1 Lvl 2 Revive

I wasn’t worried about the Nick Fury boss, the nodes didn’t seem too difficult, I had great mutants lined up and I don’t usually have an issue fighting him.

The team:

- 5*R5 Domino

- 5*R5 Omega Red

- 5*R5 Aegon

- 6*R1 Sabretooth

- 5*R2 Heimdall

Spry/Gassed Path:

Cue traumatic flashbacks from that Variant 1 Science Ultron drone boss. This time I was fairly sure Aegon could get through the path without issue. Unnoded Green Goblin and Bishop were perfect for Aegon to get his combo meter up to 150, which made the Spry/Gassed nodes cake. Died thrice to unfortunate evades that escaped Aegon but other than that, I was happy with how the path went for Aegon. His Combo Meter 500 abilities came through for the Goldpool mini (spiked armor).

Nick Fury (Shank, Debuff Immunity, Empowered Immunity)

The empowered immunity node actually works in our favor, since we can keep parrying to push him to his sp2. Shank keeps Omega Red’s Death Field up the entire fight, and acts as a permanent regen as well for Willpower. Omega was able to take down the entire LMD and 92% of real Nick fury. Domino cleaned up the last 8%.

Resources used:

3 Lvl 2 Revives

I was sketched out by this Havok boss. Didn’t feel comfortable with Crumbling Armor and didn’t really have great counters for him, so I R4’d my 5* Taskmaster for this fight. I’ve always been a big Taskmaster fan (I think his mechanics nail the character in the comics), so I was happy to find a reason to bring him to R4.

At this point, I was willing to ride the Aegon train for as long as possible and the team I used reflected that.

The team:

- 5*R5 Aegon

- 5*R1 Angela

- 5*R1 Hela

- 5*R2 Heimdall

- 5*R4 Taskmaster (s80)

Resistor Path

Nothing to note on this path, died to Hela from accumulated block damage, and died to the Champion after getting earth slammed by Hyperion. Was able to solo Annihilus with Aegon at 1% health, which I was pleasantly surprised by. The Asguardian double revive/cheat death synergy team is so good for Aegon, saved me from dying a bunch of times.

Havok (Crumbling Armor, Improved Power Gain, Extinction Protocol, Cornered)

I was excited to test out my newest R4, but decided to burn off Aegon’s 1% health before trying and ended up taking off a HUGE chunk of health off. Taskmaster was incredible! and took off ~45% of his health. At this point I decided to just revive Aegon as many times as possible and take advantage of his super furies and the double cheat deaths. Not the cleanest or most efficient way, but it was incredibly easy! I’ll take that tradeoff any day.

Resources used:

- 1 Lvl 1 Revive

- 3 Lvl 2 Revives

- 1 20% Champion Boost

IMIW with Arc Overload didn’t see too threatening, as it just felt like a giant version of the old path 7 AW Arc Overload IMIW’s that we use to see all the time.

The team:

- 5*R5 Omega Red

- 5*R4 Void (s164)

- 6*R1 Thor Ragnarok

- 5*R2 Heimdall

- 5*R5 Aegon

Abom Path

Nothing too hard on this path, Stun Immune Rhino sucks when you’re using Aegon and no Combo Shield synergies. Used Omega to clear Abom, Aegon for the rest. Died from Punisher’s sp1 block damage, and died to an a unblockable Rhino combo.

Iron Man (Infinity War) (Indomitable, Plagued Mind, Armor Break Immunity, Arc Overload, Improved Powergain):

Ok maybe he’s a little juicier than the old Path 7 IMIW, but I was really confident in the mechanics of fighting IMIW and was able to get him down with 2 Aegon chips and 1 very very long run with Void

Resources used:

- 5 Lvl 2 Revives

- 1 20% Champion Boost

- 1 25% Health Boost

This was the one I was most worried about, since I have very little experience fighting Mysterio, as well as the Tunnel Vision node. Since he has no regen to worry about, I was prepared to just wake and hack with Aegon if need be.

The team:

- 5*R5 Aegon

- 5*R4 Venom (s40)

- 5*R2 Heimdall

- 6*R2 Venom the Duck

- 6*R1 Thor Ragnarok

Agression: Armor

Figured VtD would do some super fun damage with the armor nodes in any of the fights where I didn’t want to use Aegon. Venom was there to boost VtD, as well as the easiest way to get through the Emma Frost on the path. The Red Skull (first fight on the path) was incredible for kick starting Aegon’s combo, and shrugging Iceman’s coldsnap right after was great. Flopped hard vs Emma and had to burn 2 revives to get through, but the rest of the path was incredibly smooth.

Mysterio (Tunnel Vision, Matador, Enhanced Visibility, Toxic Behavior, Armor Break Immunity)

Balancing Mysterio’s gasses, the Falter debuff and his power gain felt overwhelming at first. I’d whiff an attack and completely lose focus, letting him combo me to death. Took me a good chuck of revives to, but once I got comfortable with the rhythm, I was able to fight him straight up with Aegon. In hindsight, I should have taken time to duel Mysterio a bunch. Ah well!

Resources used:

- 5 Lvl 2 Revives

- 1 20% Champion Boost

- 1 15% Attack Boost

After seeing the Content Creators 6.3 Beta runs, I thought CapIW was a placeholder for sure. The day before 6.3 came out, my best guess was that Mr. Fantastic would be the final boss for this chapter. Guess not!

The team:

- 5*R5 Aegon

- 5*R1 Angela

- 5*R1 Hela

- 5*R2 Heimdall

- 6*R1 Thor Ragnarok

I went full Aegon team for this one!

Aggression: Fury/Counterstrike/Unblockable Specials Path

This lane sounded a lot scarier than it really was. Turns out you have to Dex a LOT to trigger the unblockable for the opponent. Colossus, Rhino, Vulture, Ms. Marvel, Magneto, She Hulk, Beast, and Aegon were all super clean fights. No revives needed.

Captain America (Infinity War) (Crit Me With Your Best Shot, Destructive Feedback, Unlimited Power, Electric Fluctuations, Surging Vengeance)

This fight is the easiest out of the 6 without a doubt. Wasn’t sure if I misinterpreted the nodes, but I thought Aegon’s crits through block would register when the Kinetic Shield expires but they didn’t end up working. Regardless, this fight was made for Aegon! I was able to go through a full 2 cycles of Sp 1 2 and 3 thanks to the synergy team. Took me 2 shots to get him down.

Resources used:

- 1 Lvl 2 Revive

- 1 20% Champion Boost

Afterthoughts

Aegon is really really really good. I wasn't expecting Aegon to be as effective as he was for the majority of the initial clear. I was also surprised at how easy the CapIW boss was, especially in comparison to the nightmare of a final boss that 6.2 Champion was. I’m a fan of the lack of global nodes, and appreciated the level of thought required with each boss/path. I’m not sure if i’ll jump back in to try and 100% the chapter just yet, but I’m fairly happy with how that initial clear went!

Pulled absolute garbage from of my rewards:

- 6* Civil Warrior dupe blehh

- 5* Iron Patriot from a featured crystal

On the positive side, got a 3-4 Mutant gem which let me R5 Namor! He got a generic gem and a bunch of sigs to make me feel better about how poor those two crystal openings were.

Total Resources/Units Spent:

4 Lvl 1 Revives

18 Lvl 2 Revives - 720 Units

3 20% Champion Boosts

Comments

• Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    This was great ! Thanks for taking the time !