**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T5CC!

Just so you know they value 1 singular T5CC at $2000, basically a car. That’s all I wanted to say

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    that is a cheap car, will probably not last long.
  • Options

Lormif said:

I've driven a 1000€ car for about 6 years. Invested roughly another 1000€ over the course of those 6 years to keep it intact.
    It's still being used by the way.

Bad comparison is bad.
    I had one in high school I got for $500 it lasted me 4 years, they can last a while, they just dont tend to.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Still, the value 1 RANDOM t5cc to take 1 champ up at the same as a cheap car
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    What kind of car are you buying for 2 grand? Cheap car is not 2 grand, that's a total beater. Heck, my mountain bike costs three times that. But yeah, they're overpriced just like all the new rank up materials are.
  • Options

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

I've driven a 1000€ car for about 6 years. Invested roughly another 1000€ over the course of those 6 years to keep it intact.
    It's still being used by the way.

Bad comparison is bad.
    I had one in high school I got for $500 it lasted me 4 years, they can last a while, they just dont tend to.
    So far we have 2 anecdotal examples to the contrary of your point and no anecdotal example to support it.

Let's have a long winded discussion about why you still think your point is in any way relevant or valid... *snores*
    I have had far more problems with cars at that level then I have had good experiences. Sure you can have good experiences if you get luckly. At 2k you are going to get an old car with high milage and likely a lot of issues, unless they took exceptional care. The reason mine worked so long was the repairs were done right before I bought it, I would surmise the same was true for you. But there is a reason poor people tend to by low priced cars and tend to spend a lot of their money on repairs, and this is even before we talk about the fact that 500 in 1992 when I bought my car is a lot more than that now.
  • Options
    jgrazjgraz Posts: 82
    All my T5CC have been free. Never cost a dime, much less a car
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    -sixate- said:

What kind of car are you buying for 2 grand? Cheap car is not 2 grand, that's a total beater. Heck, my mountain bike costs three times that. But yeah, they're overpriced just like all the new rank up materials are.

I’ve seen cheap cars for about 400 before
  • Options
    jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    It’s just a comparison you can get a decent motor for £2.000 easy, I’m not talking of an Audi or a merc I’m talking second hand motor is the same as a random T5CC that’s basing on if you get the same class 4 times from a crystal so even then it costs way more. Just to say how ridiculously over priced this game is
  • Options
    I also quite like what this comparison has got people talking about 😂 getting me through work
  • Options
    I’m on about T5CC which has rapidly spiralled into car values and what to get for your money 😂😂
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    It’s only $2,000 if you’re lucky enough to pull the same class 4 times too, which let’s be honest, isn’t going to happen. It’s more like $5,000 to get an actual complete T5C.
  • Options
    @RoninMan ywah I know mate I said that a little further up 😂 scary ain’t it