**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This stupid IMIW boss!

CodeOmegaCodeOmega Posts: 201 ★★★
I got him to 15 percent. Then his power shoots up from his sig ability and arc overload also counts as part of this. I’m stuck in an endless fight, while he constantly regenerates and gains power, and all I can do I dodge his specials. Then he gains another armor and the cycle starts again and again. I’ve tried over 8 times and wasted a lot of units in this fight.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Try just using void. Dont hit him unless he has a petrify, and dodge everything for the time being.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Warlock might be a good counter if you have him. He can shut down regen completely. And if a regen buff is active IMIW would power drain. I still haven't tried as I don't have Sym Supreme to counter Medusa
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    You have void and capIW tho...those are some of the best counters
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    CodeOmega said:

I got him to 15 percent. Then his power shoots up from his sig ability and arc overload also counts as part of this. I’m stuck in an endless fight, while he constantly regenerates and gains power, and all I can do I dodge his specials. Then he gains another armor and the cycle starts again and again. I’ve tried over 8 times and wasted a lot of units in this fight.

If your having this much trouble with him and your roster is stacked, your gonna love Mysterio
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    CodeOmega said:

He’s tough. Just restart. Don’t waste all your units trying to smash a fight you don’t get yet.