**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Players who are complaing about 6* heroes and benefit for uncollected players just a thought

Hi guys just have a opinion from my side if you guys still saying 6* addition are just bs.
Well first of all that game is endless so supposing to not adding new things is just a bs.we all know evolution is a part of game so its a must thing and i dont think there is anything negative by adding 6* let me explain
1.6* are adding and still we are not able to r5 5* champ then why such soon?
Ans.that's what kabam miike said t5b will available soon before 6* introduced and most likely in nxt 3 month you guys will see t5b on game cause as 6* going to appear from October month in quest so on t5b(a prediction) there will be plenty of time to think and r5 a 5* before 6* will introduced.
2.what about medium players who still not even get good no of 5* champ?
Well that's all depend upon efforts how much you play and second thing the presence of 5* shards are now going to be increase much that's not only for uncollected player but for every player except the Grandmaster crystal any player will now able to gain more 5* shards thwn before. not only this from monthly calendar t4cc will be available and other upgradation item too easily you can now rank up strong champ quick.
3.why uncollected player will get better rewards?
Ans.uncollected player are those worthy player who definitely put thier efforts on game not only High Spender or high player will get better rewards medium player can get the rewards too if you have skills.new players complaing that higher players now get more rewards and become far superior then before then that's the game brothers uncollected player did hard things and put thier efforts they have skills. like me that month i have complete one year in game and now able to take down collector i never spent on any games still have a good team and now lower or beginner players think thats unfair for skilled player then they dont know how game works even anyone be able to take down collector in 6 month with joining a good alliance, collecting and hoarding items that's all.
Difference between uncollected player and those who dont complete yet.
That's the main things players are going to complaint now that uncollected are getting better rewards.
Increase amount of 5* and 4* shards,more t4cc and upgradation item increase are for all type of player so any new player will be able to progress much then before.
Uncollected players-
Grandmaster crystal:2 crystal per month from 14days calendar and chance of getting 5* is same much low so they are all likely to be a upgraded phc with low chance of 5* same as 4*.so that's not big deal
Daily crystal-thathat's the crystal which is changed for uncollected players which they deserve.
Free crystal- same as before changing few things so not big deal
Arena crystal-same as before with 5×cost and 5× rewards nothing else has changed except 5* Punisher still low chance and same rewards.
So overall except the Grandmaster crystal and daily crystal nothing has much change and neither both of thing are game changer but definitely that thing skilled player rewards and last now game is not even ended for 5* champs that's just beginning now good or average player get able to rank up strong champs easily which we uncollected players one year ago struggling to do so that gane just become much easier to progress for new players
Just a request before comenting let us know what rank player you are in game

Comments

• Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Please use spacing in between your paragraphs and points. That wall of text has blinded me.