**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Planetary Boost and more...

Hi all, this is a bit of good and bad from Kabam. Firstly, Great job on the compensation, personally I think it's too much but not complaining there at all. Now to the major mess, why in god's name would you change the planetary boost from 90 to 20? Why can't you let it be the same for everyone? Or is it because one youtuber couldnt wait and messed up his run and you still wanna reward him? It makes no sense. And if still you decided to go ahead with the change, dont count those people for the rewards, AT ALL. How do you guys manage to be so hypocritical and two faced every time?

Comments

• GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    In my opinion leave the boost the way it was for the duration of the legends cutoff. You thought 6.2 was bad with people getting legends times of 2-3 days.....
  • Minkl3Minkl3 Posts: 129
    @Greywarden exactly my point, it's anyways gonna take people 9-10 hours no matter what. Atleast for those who wait, but because they wanted to reward this guy they pull this stunt. Great job! They really lack a spine.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    To be fair it was pretty op, I got the havok boss down during my indestructible with cmm, I think the nerf is a bit severe though, make it 60% or something
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Well how I’m understanding is he won’t get all the rewards. From because ther bonus legden. But stil no sure if I’m mis understand it
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

To be fair it was pretty op, I got the havok boss down during my indestructible with cmm, I think the nerf is a bit severe though, make it 60% or something

Didn’t tjek how that bost was but sure if havok was down that fast. Then it need to be neft a bit not that much because then covus ect stil wil be better then somone like carnacge and Angela.
  • Minkl3Minkl3 Posts: 129
    Either way its shady on both their parts.
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    A 70 percent reduction is over the top. They need to leave this as is or refund anyone who bought these boost the units. Almost 2000 in total.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

In my opinion leave the boost the way it was for the duration of the legends cutoff. You thought 6.2 was bad with people getting legends times of 2-3 days.....

Wasnt the cutoff like 10 days or smthn? Not sure if that was satire or actually true
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    @Kabam Miike is there plans to refund anyone who purchased these now garabage boost?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    So how hard are cosmics with that boost hitting now? Lol
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    Genyl said:

Kabam, you should consider choosing honest beta testers next time. Otherwise they will only tell you when something is too difficult but they won't tell you of broken OP dynamics like this boost (so they can keep it to their advantage)

Kabam did not realize this was broken. You should have a dedicated internal beta tester who goes through all these things. External testers are excellent for feedback and care about the game but they prioritize their own interest . It is ok, these things happen but unfortunately a small number of players got an unfair advantage.

You should expulse from your content program any beta tester who directly cleared the content until this buff and started it using straight away. That would show they knew about it in the beta and keep it quiet.

Good points. One of the content creators who exploited this boost was pretty smug about it. No doubt he didn’t give that feedback about it on purpose.

Lvernon15 said:

If we're talking about fair, the fact that you got to go through that boss w/ the boost and most other can't is the real issue.
    Exactly. I can’t believe more people aren’t outraged by this

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Could someone shed some light on this for me? Send me a line message if you want to take the time to tell me about it 😂😂 Panchulon21 on line lol
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I’m assuming that boost is why lagacy decided to do his legends run so early, he was in the beta so probably figured it out but kept it secret

from what I understand if you are in the beta you cannot do the legends run, atleast that is what a content creator stated.
    He did a legends run with his advanced knowledge of the maps and this broken boost.