**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dr.Doom crit resistant bugged!

I don't have one to give the exact value of his crit resist, but I heard it's 20-35% max, but IRL, it's 100%.
it's being calculated differently, it suppose to be ~35% out of the opponent crit chance, e.g. 30% out of 22% crit rate,
the bug is, if you have crit rate value less than his crit rate, so he is pretty much immune to crit!

hopefully a mod will deliver this to the developers.
Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Because of how flat values function it works as a flat -35%, and unless you exceed that you don’t crit, not sure if it’s a bug or not, but the way I read it it isn’t
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    SteelMan said:

every other percentage in the game is not the same way you described it, so it's clearly a bug.
    and only Kabam mod can confirm it or not.

Some are, some are not. Typically AAR is, so it is not clearly a bug. It depends if it is flat or multiplicative. that being said I have crit on him with a high combo aegon so it appears to be flat.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    Why are people losing it over his crit resistance? Nobody cared about Man-Thing taking 0 bonus damage from crits.