**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rankup Help

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
I currently have three four stars maxed out and I'm trying to rank another one up. I'm stuck on 5.2.4 (lines in the sand) and I want someone who can help me get past that and get me to uncollected

I'm really not sure who is a good idea to take up so I would appreciate any help.

Comments

• Options
    Minkl3Minkl3 Posts: 129
    AA in my opinion.
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    AA can shut down ability accuracy so you should be able to Overpower masochism with neurotoxins
  • Options
    I've heard people say that aa doesn't need the rankup but I really like him and I think he would be really good
    What do you two think?
    @Minkl3 @TheInfinty
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    @Thicco_Mode hey if you like him go ahead! I’d recommend the 4 star one since he is awakened
  • Options
    @TheInfinty Thanks! If no one else responds soon I think I'll go with him!
  • Options
    Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    I'd say rank up your 5* AA, even unawakened he will still help with A LOT of content, he was my first Rank 4 5*, and I still havent managed to awaken him, but even without being duped, he's still a constant in my roster, be it questing/AW/AQ
  • Options

I'd say rank up your 5* AA, even unawakened he will still help with A LOT of content, he was my first Rank 4 5*, and I still havent managed to awaken him, but even without being duped, he's still a constant in my roster, be it questing/AW/AQ

Would the four star be a better choice?
    He's awakened so he can reduce the ability accuracy which is really valuable
    @Jawarrior2001
  • Options
    Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303

Would the four star be a better choice?
    He's awakened so he can reduce the ability accuracy which is really valuable
    @Jawarrior2001
    For me personally, I don't have a 4 or 5* version awakened, just my 5* rank 4, I got my 4* after I got 5* to rank 4 so I didn't bother to waste resources on the 4*.

Yeah the 4* being awakened could help but then you'll eventually awaken the 5* version, but even with my 5* being unawakened, the only people he struggles against is those that are bleed/poison immune. At the end of the day, it's your choice, we can only give opinions on what we think could be more benificial, and for me, regardless of awakened or not, it'd be the 5*, because I'm fairly confident, compare awakened 4* rank 5 to unawakened rank 4 5*, the 5* would deal more damage with neurotoxins
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    You got both NT and Darkhawk. Those make a good team.

NT has disorient on his SP1 which reduces AA by 50%. You can refresh it infinitely, if you do lose it because of the node it is easy to re-apply it. He has synergy that gives 50% chance to disorient when parried.

Darkhawk has a solid heal block with long duration. Time it right though. His synergy with NT let him start the fight in a mode.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Rank up the 4* one, lots of annoying nodes on UC eq that he can just shut down