Cosmic Rank Up Help

LazuliLazuli Member Posts: 94
edited November 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Is Captain Marvel Movie worth ranking up without the Nick Fury synergy? And if yes, who would be more useful to rank up, her or Hyperion?
I just got corvus, hype and captain marvel as my last three pulls and not sure who/how to rank first, i brought corvus up to r3 and now have to r3 Captain Marvel or Hype, and one t2a away from being able to R4 one of them, so what order should i focus on them on? I’m uncollected but exploring the UC EQ is still challenging without revives & want to finish LOL next if that helps.

Comments

• tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Member Posts: 182 ★★
    Lazuli said:

Is Captain Marvel Movie worth ranking up without the Nick Fury synergy? And if yes, who would be more useful to rank up, her or Hyperion?
    I just got corvus, hype and captain marvel as my last three pulls and not sure who/how to rank first, i brought corvus up to r3 and now have to r3 Captain Marvel or Hype, and one t2a away from being able to R4 one of them, so what order should i focus on them on? I’m uncollected but exploring the UC EQ is still challenging without revives & want to finish LOL next if that helps.

Would def focus on r4 Corvus first. Then r3 CMM and hyp after her. All 3 are amazing, so you can't go wrong with any decision.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Member Posts: 760 ★★★
    Have you awakened any? If not Hype definitely drops to 3rd.
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    1. Corvus
    2. Sparkles
    3. Hypes

Hypes needs to be at least sig 1. He’s great without but the other two are better.
  • LazuliLazuli Member Posts: 94
    Yeah they’re all unawakened, and then i’ll probably go with marvel before hype. Thanks for the help guys but i just want to make sure, Marvel comes before unduped hype EVEN IF she doesn’t have a nick fury for synergies?
    Lazuli said:

Yeah they’re all unawakened, and then i’ll probably go with marvel before hype. Thanks for the help guys but i just want to make sure, Marvel comes before unduped hype EVEN IF she doesn’t have a nick fury for synergies?

I almost never use nick fury with cmm. It’s fine.
  • WolverDominatorWolverDominator Member Posts: 132

1. Corvus (easy ramp up)
    2. Hyperion
    3. CMM (need high skill)
    4. VTD (easy ramp up, fun to play)

1. Corvus (easy ramp up)
    2. Hyperion
    3. CMM (need high skill)

High skill for cmm? None of them take any skill.
  • LazuliLazuli Member Posts: 94

1. Corvus (easy ramp up)
    2. Hyperion
    3. CMM (need high skill)

woah woah woah. Venom definitely comes before VtD!

tbh i love venom tho, i don’t have a 5 star of him yet but if i did i just might’ve put them all on the back burner to focus on him 😂
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Member Posts: 155
    I don't have CapM but i have a 6* CG and r4 Hype ... From my personal experience ... If you want to focus on questing then go for CG he can deal around 110k damage with 4 charges before his cycle ends ... But Hype is an all-rounder ....For short as well long fights