**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

An alternative to gifting

Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
So I just had a thought after an alliance mate posted something in our alliance Line chat.

A lot of us, well a HUGE portion of us legitimately used gifting for food. We would send potions and revives to alliance members who were stuck in AQ/AW/Story/EQ’s and were short of units, were FTP, ran out of potions, or ran out of resources. But with the issue surrounding gifting and the nefarious things that happened Kabam did away with that, leaving a lot of people high and dry, and those of us who could help, seeing people faulted. So I thought of something.

Alliance potion pool.

How it would work is members who wanted to could place potions and revives, solo single/team and alliance solo/team in a vault/pool/store/whatever you want to call it. There would be a new potions/revive tab in the current one. At any time a member who is KO, or in need of health could access this tab and use potions that alliance members put in.

No taking out for adding to personal stash, but accessing it directly from the current tab. This would help alliances and members a lot, and since it’s directly tied to the alliance, and only to potions, I’m not sure how it could be abused. Maybe even have a lockout period of 2-4 weeks of being in the alliance before you could add and use would be a good idea to keep some people from abusing it by loading all their alts in dumping potions and dipping out. Or maybe inside the alliance have a personal tab that tracks your donated potions and when you leave those go with you.

Just a thought, anyone else think this would be a good idea, or something Kabam could implement?

Comments

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I just think they should allow players to gift 1 or 2 items per cycle. It would be much simpler and would keep abuse at a minimum.