**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dr.Voodoo&Rogue can't evade sp1 from YellowJacket

@Kabam can you fix the distance for dr voodoo and rogue when evading sp1 yellowjacket. It shows me 3 dexterity But still I get hit.
Same distance with other Champs and No pb.

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I have used rogue and dr.voodoo in AQ map 5 and fought that unblockable sp1 yellow jacket and could evade them just fine. If you constntly bait sp1s and have a bit of distance before he throws the special you can evade them quite easily
  • Options
    TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Staying too close to yj it is impossible to avoid total sting of sp1. But yes voodoo has little less dash back than others. They improved this a bit but i think still voodoo need more micro distance dash back. And i did not try rougue though.
  • Options
    Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    When YJ gets his sp1 do 4 hits then dash back. He'll wind up for his attack then you evade again. You won't ever get hit by it using this strategy.
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    This depends on where you are on the screen when you try to evade. Yellow Jackets lasers coming from overhead, not directly on. It's actually easier to dodge them from certain distances. For example if you go to the far left of the screen and swipe back on the edge you can often dodge the whole thing.

If you try to dodge in the middle of the screen though probably going to get clipped.