**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best rankup to beat variants and 6.2

I have a 5/65 Aegon already. Just pulled my 4th 6* so nothing great there. Just have to smash the collector a few more times for my act5 explore. What's my best bet to awaken and/or 5/65 to get Vaiants and 6.2 done?

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    1. Ghost - best for 6.2 and V3. Useless in V2 and gimped in V1. (Doesn’t have to be awakened either). Ghost, and Hood as a synergy will get you very far in this game.
    2. Void - great for 6.2. Must have for V1. Gimped but useful in some matchups in V2 & V3. Needs to be woke.
    3. Quake - not sure how good she in in all these areas as I don’t have a 5*, so I haven’t used her in any endgame content. But I imagine she does great.

Looks like you should focus on V3. Take up Ghost and bring along SL, Doc Ock and 5/50 4* Sentinel and some synergies for Ghost as needed and you could do V3 pretty easily.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Is your Loki dupped? If so he can take out the Champion without being ranked up high
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Yes Loki duped. Hood too if he's any use.