**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mastery resets need addressed

rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
Mastery resets add zero fun to the game. They are cumbersome and just to move a few points here or there you have to reset the whole tree.

My request is that we should be able to set it per character and have it kept that way. It's a pain in the behind to adjust masteries every fight and the fact that it's time consuming, cumbersome, and costly makes it a triple whammy.

Other alternatives would be to make the resets free as a part of the sigil. At least we wouldn't feel like we were getting ripped off with every reset.

I'm sure some bean counter thinks you'll lose money with this but what it really does is free it up to spend on something that may actually be fun as opposed to annoying us and making us less likely to want to play.

The cost of doing resets for AW (and now AQ with the modifiers) and 6.3 makes me less likely to want to keep playing. The fact that it's cumbersome just increases that feeling. I can't be alone.

I really think you should look at what is fun and what isn't...spending on something that isn't fun is more than mildly annoying.

Comments

• OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    I think being able to set masteries per character is a little overreaching, but allowing sigil users to reset and reallocate mastery points for free (or even at a reduced cost) does seem reasonable. At least that way it provides a paying incentive for an added benefit.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    may as well make it free for awhile....they can't even get AQ or AW right X3