**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.2.6 Champion Bugged (Again)

KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
Slow from she Hulk isn’t stopping unstoppable from proc-ing and its very frustrating. Couple revives units and all my best boosts to get to the fight just to realize I can’t do it.

Comments

• Options

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Slow from shehulk only has a 100% reduction, he has a 120% chance to pull it leaving 20% chance.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Slow from shehulk only has a 100% reduction, he has a 120% chance to pull it leaving 20% chance.

Mind elaborating a bit? This is my 6th path and I hadn’t encountered this problem yet.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Mind elaborating a bit? This is my 6th path and I hadn’t encountered this problem yet.
    Enhanced abilities node is probably the link on your current path, and then as Koenig said he has a 120% chance to trigger it and slow reduces it by 100 so he still has a 20% chance
  • Options

Lormif said:

I am not sure what to elaborate on, but here goes. She-hulks unstoppable reduction is a flat reduction, it drops the percentage chance by 100. Since the champion has a 120% chance to proc the unstoppable that leaves him with 20% chance

• Options
    Ahhh got it thanks y’all, didn’t think that 20% more often was the same as it’s overall accuracy going up but it turns out that the unstoppable procced but didn’t do anything while slow was active. Was able to get him down despite the confusion thanks again, y’all stopped me from rage quitting it lol @Lormif @Lvernon15
  • Options
    no worries good work man.