**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Doom Is Over Powered in Fantastic Invasion !!!

i have been playing this game for years i am a free to play player . In the event quest doom was easy and not so difficult to K.O with void but in Fantastic Invasion Doom is very over powered with passive shocks spite and he has crit resistance you can use void uncollected EQ and i dont own any god tier champs i have . I have been seeing every time cause of doom i can never finish this side quest and get rewards this is insane losing this much 5* i have taken anhilus namor and diablo all i have defeated but cant defeat doom without using revives and doom is not in throwing SP1 he just keeps sitting and he is SP2 is direct KO very hard to evade @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious What Should I do Keep Losing rewards cause of doom This is just not cool and each and every time every time new side quest or changes every alternate day i keep get him again nd again every single time i can get away from him there 3 other bosses he keeps coming why everytime i cant even defeat him Even without even getting hit once also i die cause of shock passive its insane i have tried 5 or 6 times just to defeat him no he never throws SP1 And waits he get sp2 and sp3 finish ...... I NEED SOLUTION Should just quit this game its just too much and adding Spite on Him just Sucks .

Comments

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Ghulk .
  • Options
    And sp2 can be evaded
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    There are plenty of champs that work, and his SP 1 and 2 attacks can be evaded. It just takes practice. It's a low energy side event. Instead of wasting revives, just restart. All three paths are only a few fights each. I've occasionally messed up against Doom too, just restarted the path and got him the next time.
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    He's not hard but yeah I agree I did mess up a couple times and spent more units on the side quest as opposed to the Uncollected EQ version of him somehow.

Mainly because team was in Aq/Aw but still sucked
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,450 ★★★★
    He's at the end of short paths so you can just overpower him with multiple champs
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

Ghulk .

I tried GHulk .. no luck ..

Ghost worked best for me ..

but as a mid range player, who usually only makes 1 pass through uncollected .. I have to admit, Doom is the easiest to handle compared to the last 8+ months .. ;)
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,450 ★★★★
    Gulk owns the side-quests because that passive shock just keeps him permanently in Face Me! mode meaning all damage is regened - it's wonderful :smirk:
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    So far, Havok can take some of the energy damage and gain charges.. try to dance avoid hitting and get hit.. Havok slowly gains power.. take puck shots at Doom, up to sp1 only.. bait him to fire it.. once Doom does the kamehameha move with his hand going around his head and about to fire.. dex to avoid.. once Doom is close to 40% health. Fire sp3.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

I am joking, just thought it suits.
    I find it best to try and bait the sp1, since the sp2 sort of freezes the game (on my device anyway). I’ve been using havok and blade with ghost rider (I know he has the ability accuracy node) with blade I just spam sp1, bait sp1. Havok is also a great option as explained above.
  • Options

Gulk owns the side-quests because that passive shock just keeps him permanently in Face Me! mode meaning all damage is regened - it's wonderful :smirk:

I found it not helpful ... even though I took no dmg from the shock, the fact the shock was on me, meant he could just heavy spam me at will .. *shrug*
  • Options
    dot_ditto said:

I found it not helpful ... even though I took no dmg from the shock, the fact the shock was on me, meant he could just heavy spam me at will .. *shrug*
    Ghulk works perfect for me
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    But then again I have a r2 6 star ghulk
  • Options

But then again I have a r2 6 star ghulk

Yeah, 4* R5 .. *shrug*
    LOL
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Just quake him. His ai is pretty defensive and gives much time to load him with many charges and finish the fight fast also. 😉
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    Blade dominates him (even moreso with synergies). Stealth Spidey still crits like mad after his precision passive. Domino + Rulk and just Rulk. 4 star CAIW with synergy took forever so I only did that once.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    There are plenty of champs, and three main strategies that work:

Lots of damage over time (importantly, this mustn't rely on critical hits)

Power Control

Champs with Slow/Petrify debuffs

I've even tried out Classic Daredevil (Awakened) to see if he can land crits (he can, especially alongside She-Hulk) and he fully evade Doom's SP1 and SP2. Although he has to do this a lot, thanks to the Spite node!

Plus, as mentioned, there's always Quake.
  • Options
    chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    edited November 2019
    I am a mid ranged player i have the worst luck in the game plus all god tier champs i own none of them except for blade none other no Ghost no Ghulk no AA not even Corvus glaive or quake its just roll money in the game none of them i own i keep getting worse again and again so whats a guy suppose do then just quit mahn even without geting hit a single time evadeing sp1 s i still die with passive shocks i have completed UC i am destroyed doom easily with void but in this case scenerio he has spite he power gains fast and dosent throws them i even tried a Stark Spidey he kept spaming specials but could not get enought damage and shock passive KO me So From My side UC EQ is Better doom then fantastic invasion doom
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    One word, Quake
  • Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Greekhit said:

Just quake him. His ai is pretty defensive and gives much time to load him with many charges and finish the fight fast also. 😉

You can’t “Quake” him, I guess...
    I don’t know if her Concussion would apply ‘cause he has force of will, and I think she can’t evade if he doesn’t have Concussion ._.

I might be wrong though, I don’t play Quake
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Thi101 said:

Greekhit said:

You can’t “Quake” him, I guess...
    I don’t know if her Concussion would apply ‘cause he has force of will, and I think she can’t evade if he doesn’t have Concussion ._.

I might be wrong though, I don’t play Quake
    No it works, I one shot him everytime with my 3/45 quake.

In fact, it feels much easier to quake him than others, i guess it could be because i dont get thrown off by the concusion evades since he has AAR immunity?
  • Options
    Yah you can quake until he decides to use his heavy and passive stuns you
  • Options
    Quake 4* or 5* kills him easily in both events.
  • Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    I haven't had any serious problems with him, but maybe you can try old school Daredevil if you have him. Seems like he would be able to auto evade Doom's sp1 and sp2. Again, I haven't tried it because of no need, but it might work for you.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I’ve been surprised by how bad some champs perform against this guy, esp ones normally quite good against mystics. My kids can usually do 1 lane of epic, unless doom or Anni is boss, then they just pass. I have an account with quite a few solutions (tho I took six months off, so I’m missing quite a few myself), but it can still be frustrating to have your go to guys suddenly rendered useless (breaks my heart to watch rhulk flail against Doom).
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I haven't had a big problem with Doom. But Annihilus yesterday was a huge pain in the arse for me given all me good champs for him were tied up in AQ and War/War D.

Doom I've gotten by with Quake, Sparky, and Ghost.
  • Options
    GagoH said:

One word, Quake</blo
    four words I DONT HAVE HER

• Options
    b3atu said:

I am a mid ranged player i have the worst luck in the game plus all god tier champs i own none of them except for blade none other no Ghost no Ghulk no AA not even Corvus glaive or quake its just roll money in the game none of them i own i keep getting worse again and again so whats a guy suppose do then just quit mahn even without geting hit a single time evadeing sp1 s i still die with passive shocks i have completed UC i am destroyed doom easily with void but in this case scenerio he has spite he power gains fast and dosent throws them i even tried a Stark Spidey he kept spaming specials but could not get enought damage and shock passive KO me So From My side UC EQ is Better doom then fantastic invasion doom

bro, i hope the next champ you pull is "captain punctuation mark"</blockqI
    I am very close to 5 * need 2k more just hoping to get someone can help me progress in completion of act 5
  • Options
    Lovejoy72 said:

I’ve been surprised by how bad some champs perform against this guy, esp ones normally quite good against mystics. My kids can usually do 1 lane of epic, unless doom or Anni is boss, then they just pass. I have an account with quite a few solutions (tho I took six months off, so I’m missing quite a few myself), but it can still be frustrating to have your go to guys suddenly rendered useless (breaks my heart to watch rhulk flail against Doom).

ik the feeling i tried i guess 10 time went from 100% battery to 50 % or less still now use still got killed I Hate DOOM
  • Options
    kfd2010 said:

I haven't had a big problem with Doom. But Annihilus yesterday was a huge pain in the arse for me given all me good champs for him were tied up in AQ and War/War D.

Doom I've gotten by with Quake, Sparky, and Ghost.

Ghost can crit thats the best thing about crit i mean crit hard af