**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Using a 4* Generic Awakening Stone

I am a Level 50 starting Act 5, and I participate in everything except AW. I have five 5* (Omega, Gilly, Masacre, Rogue, and Captain Marvel) and several 4* including many who are already duped. I have one 4* generic awakening stone to use and a few good options (along with a strong favorite). In alphabetical order: Corvus, Killmonger, Red Hulk, or Thing. The remainder of the 4* aren't really on my radar to awaken. Thoughts?

Comments

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,252 ★★★★
    If you use synergy team, Red Hulk would work well with massacre and domino.. but in honesty, Thing and Killmonger (gains reverberation) are better when awaken..

You can never go wrong with Corvus Glaive.. but it depends on your play style, skill level and player tendency..

I have 4* Thing @ 5/50 sig99 (no luck pulling 5* or 6*) 4* Corvus Glaive @ 4/40 sig99, 4* Killmonger @ 4/40 sig99, 5* Corvus Glaive @ 3/45 sig100, Killmonger @ 3/45 (unduped). If he was awaken, I’d rank him up. But as of now I use my other champions.
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    I've learned that the synergy can be more important than the individual champ. I have a 4* dupe max Heimdall that helps 5* majik, 5* korg and gives whole team precision buff. can add thor rag to team for health. I just opened a 4* Nick Fury adding a deadpool he purifies the suicides off of my top champs and give 10% health at the beginning of fights. I'm running through content now. I would love to awaken massacre and hyperion but Ill only play w them in arena or drop em in war
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Use it on Corvus. I think that the sig ability is only really good for Thing on defense, seeing as you don't do AW, not the best option. Red Hulk doesn't gain much from it, nor does he deserve it over these other champs that just out-shadow him a bit. Killmonger would be a good option, but the sig ability doesn't add a whole ton of damage. Using it on Corvus could add a lot of survivability.