**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next 6* feature pool

Anyone knows who will be in the next 6* feature pool?

Comments

• Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    No. Will find out today when the timer resets.
  • Options
    LufasoLufaso Posts: 109
    When the new 6 stars are coming into the basic pool ? And which ones ?
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Kabam announced a while back that they aren't giving out that info ahead of time anymore, So you'll have to wait and see like the rest of us. :P
  • Options
    Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Hopefully there’s something worth going for in the 18 non-features...we’ll find out in ~20mins, can’t wait 😆
  • Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 411 ★★★
    Just saw the announcement for the 6* feature and the other champs that are going to be in that pool. Groot?!?!?! If I pulled a 6* Groot I might Hulk smash a small city!
  • Options
    LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    The 6* champs going into the feature crystal are just... bad. IM, Groot, BP, Cyclops, DD, Rhino... and half the others are just OK pulls. They are really trying to balance out those OP champs I guess.
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    First time I tried 6* features...opened 2...OG Black Panther then duped Warlock which was my target.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Osfan8 I'd consider that an absolute win, that Warlock dupe is amazing and OG Black Panther isn't too bad once he's duped.
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    @StevieManWonder I'm thrilled...OG BP is fine but I'd have taken Warlock and anyone for 30k shards and considered it a win.