**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

unstoppable charge nodes

there used to be a feature with this node where you could intercept the opponent and you wouldn't take damage from them hitting you or lose your combo. you would just hit them in their dash and they would shrug it off. recently I've noticed this has stopped working and they hit me every time. is this a silent fix/nerf of this node?

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    This is not all unstoppable nodes, only aspect of war has that ability, normal unstoppable nodes you have to have a nullify champ or wait for it to expire
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

This is not all unstoppable nodes, only aspect of war has that ability, normal unstoppable nodes you have to have a nullify champ or wait for it to expire

The OP means that when you intercept an opponent that is unstoppable, previously you would only take damage but would not be hit so you would then have time to immediately follow up with a block. But now it seems the pro-player bug is fixed. I too have noticed this.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

The OP means that when you intercept an opponent that is unstoppable, previously you would only take damage but would not be hit so you would then have time to immediately follow up with a block. But now it seems the pro-player bug is fixed. I too have noticed this.
    Ahhh yes I had that happen to me in the past week in 6.3, first time I saw it